chapter 2 ~EATING STEAKS WITH THE ALPHA~

CHAPTER 2

~EATING STEAKS WITH THE ALPHA~

.....................................................................................

Kimberly's P.O.V.

*CRASH* *AHHH*!

I wake up screaming with sweat dripping down my face and my emotions running high, tears welling up in my eyes. I still have recurring dreams of the accident plaguing me with constant nightmares, and precious memories of my mom i can still remember but are fuzzy sense i was little when I lost her.

"HONEY TIME TO GET UP!" dad yells.

*I'M UP!* I yell back, grabbing ahold of my wheelchair arm and lifting myself up and into the seat, grabbing my cell phone and sending texts to my awesome friends typing     ~"GET YO BUNS UP!* *ITS BARBAQUE' "STEAKSS TIMEEE"!! YEEE!~  "

As I sent the text I rolled down the hallway following the amazing scents of bacon n pancakes MY FAV! As I pull up to the table I start chowing down on this amazing breakfast, dad across from me was laughing saying Kimberly  slow down I have more bacon n pancakes hah.

I laughed and rolled back to my room trying to decide what to wear to meet the alpha , "HMM I WANT SOMETHING SOPHISTICATED OR COOL, MAYBE SEXY KINDA NAHH " i told myself. 

I will just go with a nice lay-ed back look I'm still kinda self conscious about my legs people talk sometimes when they see them either there so pale i hear em say or look at the way the are its just embarrassing and depressing guess that's why I never wear a simple summer dress oh well hope he doesn't mind jeans and a DC* tee shirt.

As i grab my clothes and take a shower when I get out I receive a text from Marcus saying "YAY! STEAK TIME! HOO HA HA! HAHA LETS GO FOR A RUN BEFORE WE HEAD THERE DON'T FORGET YOUR ROLLERS YO!"

HAHA Only Marcus I don't want to admit because were best friends but he has always been there to cheer me up and help me through tough times and just all around great guy I guess you could say i have feelings for him I mean he is good looking but can he really see me as pretty or worth his time with me all stuck in a wheelchair. 

Thinking about my feelings of Marcus I forget to hurry and get my rollers so we can go for a run, there my favorite their neon green spray painted bars with two alloy-titanium nitto grappler wheels on both sides and hard metal leg bracers with soft cushioning in the inside so I don't get burns on my wolf legs.

I hurry grab my stuff and head out to Marcus house we usually meet up in his back yard.

As I roll up to his back gate I see him there in his handsome wolf form jumping around and playing tug of war with his little brother. haha as Marcus tugs on the rope he loses his grip and slips and falls back in a mud puddle he growls *GRRRR*  and rolls outta the puddle his soft wolf fur now matted in dirt and mud. He gets up and shakes his soft looking fur till he is partially clean. 

As he runs after his little brother he sees me by the fence and runs up to me puts his to front paws in my lap and gives me a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek. "EWW HAHA SLOBBER!"  I yell. *HOWLLL* He howls out loud and sounds like he is laughing at me "hah" I pet his head and tell him to switch to human form. *SWITCH TO HUMAN FORM MARC I NEED YO HELP GETTING THERE BRACERS ON HAHA*   I say in mindlink.

He runs behind a tree and comes back in just basketball shorts looking good as ever shirtless as you can see his perfect eight pack and strong biceps and his hair sweeping over his eyes just perfect.

*whoa back up Kimberly get o head together* I say in my head.

"HEY! KIMMIE!" Marcus said "let's get those bracers on haha wanna see how fast you can run in them  you know its going to take some getting used too"  Marcus said.