197th Rulers of Crystonia

Max Cobran de Cryston- Yad of Crystonia

Freya Amerie de Salue de Cryston- Nomi of Crystonia

Children (according to birth rank):

- Rowan Melicor de Cryston (deceased)

- Paz Annabelle de Cryston-Lis of Crystonia. The ruler of Elvianca. She possess the power of 'take over'. She can take-over any forms that are locomotive.

- Crow Devon de Cryston-Sul of Crystonia. The ruler of Abragntale. He can easily change armor and weapons whenever he pleases. He's always in for battle as long as the kingdom is concerned.

- Kristee Celine de Cryston- Lis of Crystonia. The ruler of Crinal. She possess the power of aviation. She can easily fly through the air. Anyone she holds while flying will also feel light and fly with her. To fly in groups, they must form a circle with her and hold hand-in-hand.

- Jean Clinette de Cryston- Lis of Crystonia. The ruler of Olboc. She possess the power of manipulation. She can control the actions and movements of objects and people.

- Glaze Michelle de Cryston- Lis of Crystonia. The ruler of Mencar. She is an animal-charmer. It makes it easier for her to control the animals in the farm. She can also communicate to animals.

- Ginn Paolo de Cryston- Sul of Crystonia. The ruler of Suokan. He possess the power of weather-manipulation. He can control the condition of the sky when it gets worst.

- Czar Cole de Cryston- Sul of Crystonia. The ruler of Gajan. His power is to make his works into reality. One time, he sculpted a lion in the middle of the town. Good thing Glaze took care of it.

- Misha Zinette de Cryston- Lis of Crystonia. The ruler of Miodia. She possesses the power of nature. The trees and plants are her best allies.

- Marianne Riz de Cryston- Lis of Crystonia. The ruler of Sipra. She possess the power of mind reading. It is useful when she runs the prison. She uses her powers to know the conscience of the prisoner. If she finds out that the person is sincere, she sets them free.