Rowan Melicor de Cryston (22 years ago)

"Brother!" 20 year-old Cana (Sul of Elvianca) called her twin, Cobran(20 y.o., Yad of Crystonia and ruler of Abragntale.) "Is it true? Is it really true?" excitement is painted on her pretty face.

          "Yes, Armerie is currently with Aunt Anastacia(anterlis) in the room." he said, confirming the news. His wife is currently having her labor for their first child.

               "What will it be? A girl? A boy?" she began guessing.  "Twins? Maybe dentical? Frat---"

             "Oh Cana! You're loud as always." Vincent (17 y.o., Sul of Suokan) cut her off. Behind him was Edith(19 y.o., Lis of Crinal), Rahzel(18 y.o., Lis of Olboc), Rozen (18 y.o., Sul of Mencar), and Chrome(14 y.o., Sul of Sipra).

                Cana rolled her eyes. "Is that a way to speak to your elders?" she said.

               Chrome turned his head towards his direction and looked him in the eyes. After reading his mind, their youngest smiled. "You're nervous. And you wish for a boy."

              "Well, all Yads wish for their child to be a boy." out from nowhere the serious Serafina (16 y.o., Lis of Gajan) appeared.

                 Diane(15 y.o., Lis of Miodia) entered the group. "Is the baby out?"

                 Everyone's attention was turned to Diane. They watched her with surprise in their faces.

                 "Wow! You're here. . ." Rahzel said, still surprised.

                 "What?!" Diane blurted. "Am I now prohibited to visit?"

               "And we thought you had already ran away with that Arthur bastard." Rozen said, mocking her.

               Diane had a relationship with Arthur, an Abra. Their sister was too blinded by his looks she even planned to elope with him, after their parents disapproved of their marriage. The truth was, Arthur was only after power, and his sister failed to see that.

                   Diane sighed and said "Actually, I found out he was potioning me. Aunt Leticia (anterlis) told me."

                    "Good thing you believed her." he said. He was relieved that his sister finally came into her senses. Much as he was busy taking care of his wife, he was also concerned of Diane. "Now, there's only one thing left." he sighed and faced the door. Behind that is his wife, undergoing labor.