To Belong Chapter 2

*Alyssa's P.O.V*

The hour had passed by slowly but I was glad that it was finally over. Time to head to my new house and see what this new town was like, I was excited yet a little freaked out at the same time. Thoughts of this new town and its inhabitants kept pulsing through my mind. Would I like this new town or would I hate it as much as the old one? Would I make any friends or would I be alienated again? I guess I would have to wait and find out. About 30 minutes into the ride I decided that there was no hope for having a conversation with my parents so I put in my headphones and began listening to my iPod and minutes later I fell asleep. 

Suddenly I was awakened by the realization that the vehicle was no longer moving. I took my headphones out of my ears an put my iPod in my pocket. I was now in at my new house and just about the time I was going to say something to my parents neither of them were there. I guess they just didn't want to wake me. I got out of the car and grabbed a few of my things and headed towards the door of the house while examining the scenery of the yard and the neighbors house. 

Just before I got to the door two guys walked out of the neighbors house, they were talking but I couldn't hear their conversation, they simultaneously looked up and saw me and the one with dark brown hair smiled and the one with black hair's jaw dropped. I nervously waved and walked into the house. Nobody from my old school ever had those reactions when they looked at me so maybe this town wouldn't be so bad after all.

*Cole's P.O.V*

When I pulled up to Taylor's house there wasn't a car in the neighbors driveway so I guessed the new girl wasn't here yet. Taylor's house was like my second home so I just walked in the door like I always did. Just as I was walking in the door Taylor's mom was heading to work, she must be late because she didn't say anything she just smiled and waved and walked out the door. I walked in the living room where I knew I would find Taylor sitting on the couch watching TV as he always did. "Hey has she got here yet?" I asked as I walked in and sat on the couch beside him. 

"Not yet." he said still watching whatever was on the television. 

"So when is she supposed to be here?" I asked curious to find out more about this new girl. Thoughts of what she might look like or be like still pulsing through my mind.  

"I'm not really sure. Want to go play some basketball while we wait?" He asked. 

"Sure." I replied as I stood up and we headed for the door. "So what do you think she will look like?" I asked him. 

"I don't know, maybe blonde and fake boobs like most of the girls we go to school with." he said laughing. 

"Maybe or maybe she won't be blonde at all." I said as we stepped out on his front porch. We simultaneously looked up and there she was looking at us, the new girl. She was beautiful with black hair and porcelain skin, she was wearing a black band t-shirt, dark skinny jeans, and black converse. She waved nervously and walked into her new house. I stood there staring at where she had been standing moments ago thinking about how beautiful she was when I was ripped from my thoughts by Taylor. 

"Dude, pick your jaw up off the ground." he said laughing. I didn't even know I had my mouth open but one thing I did know was that I would be spending a little bit more time at Taylor's house actually scratch that I would be spending a whole lot more time at Taylor's house because I plan on getting to know the new girl one way or another.

Sorry that its short I will try to make it longer next time but just thought i would give you at least a little bit to read so heres chapter 2:) I hope to have the next chapter done asap. Please comment and vote and tell what you think or give me suggestions for the story that you think might make the story more interesting. Hope you enjoy chapter 2 and like i said i will try to have chapter 3 out as soon as i can and i will try to make it longer :)