01

PENIS. NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, this chapter is kinda boring but I swEAR it'll get better. Woop. Enjoyyy!
-bella

Macy POV

I waved and jumped into the car. I was smiling ear to ear. I couldn't help it though. I was going to my first ever meet and greet. And by myself. It was a small one at a Wal-Mart in town. It was super-snowy, but nothing could keep me from meeting my babes. After singing to my Ed Sheeran playlist and probably almost breaking my car's windows, I was there. I checked my makeup, then walked out to the store. There were tons of other teenage girls crowding around Tez, Hayes, Sammy, and Skate.
I joined to crowd of girls taking selfies and trying to hug the boys. I walked over to Hayes first, and smiled at him.
"What pose do you want to do?" He asked. He sounded tired, but happy.
"I just came to say hi. I actually don't have a phone. Just wanted to meet you." I said, pushing hair out of my face. The freezing wind was biting my face, and I had nearly slipped on ice a few times walking over to him.
"I don't get that often," he smiled again, and it was the most cute thing I had ever seen. "Normally fans just take a picture with me and leave." He frowned, but quickly gathered himself again, and smiled to take a selfie with another fan.
"This weather though." I said, shivering.
"We should probably move inside." Hayes suggested.
I nodded, and he walked over to Sammy. The whole crowd followed them into the store, grabbing at them and recording.
"MEET AND GREET IS OVER IN FIVE MINUTES!" A tall, muscular man yelled. He had to be at least 50, but he looked like he could fuck someone up.
The group of girls frantically took more pictures and hugged against the boys while I stood awkwardly in the back of the group.
When the meet and greet was over, the man yelled at the fans to leave or else he would make them leave. The boys gave apologetic looks and turned towards their body guard.
"That your new hoe?" He asked Skate.
He shook his head.
"She's with me." Hayes said.
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm not anyone's hoe." I told the bodyguard.
"Mm." He said, like he didn't believe me.
"How old are you, lil ma?" Sammy asked.
It took me a second to realize he meant me. "Oh, seventeen. Almost eighteen." I grinned.
Sammy smiled mischievously. "Cool."