03

I hear talking.
I move my fingers.
The talking gets louder, or closer. Maybe both.
I open my eyes.
Hayes and Sammy are smiling.
"You're awake! Finally!" Hayes said.
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"Four days." Sammy said.
"Wow." I said. I couldn't believe I was in a coma. That is a coma, right? Being unconscious for multiple days?
A nurse walked in and took my blood pressure and temperature, then told me she had to take blood.
"Sam, hold my hand?" I asked/told him.
He walked over and grabbed my hand gently.
Hayes looked betrayed.
Sammy pushed hair out my my eyes, and I grabbed his hand harder as a thank you.
"Alllll done, sweetie." The nurse said, putting a cotton ball on my arm, and a bandaid over it.
"Thanks." I said. I wasn't sure what for, though. I just didn't know what else to say.
I looked at Sammy.
"How do you feel?" He asked.
"Sleepy." I said.
I leaned against his arm and closed my eyes as proof, then opened them again.
Without saying anything, he scooted me over, and got in the hospital bed with me. He laid on his side and I laid on my back. I leaned against his shoulder. Hayes suddenly got very interested in his shoes, looking down at them. He looked like he wanted to punch Sam.
Sammy looked at Hayes, then back at me, and wrapped his arm around me. I turned onto my side. I breathed in, and he smelled similar to Taylor, but with more axe.
I feel like the more axe, or any cologne basically, a guy wears, the douchier he is. Like, if you can only smell it when you're really close to him, he's good. If you can smell it from a few miles away, he's a HUGE douche. Sammy, on the douche smell scale, is about a 4/10.
I didn't care.
Hayes sighed, and walked out of the room in defeat. I snuggled closer to Sammy.

HEYY! Sorry for the short chapter. Who do you think Macy should end up with? Sammy? Or Hayes? Comment what you think.
Also please add this to your public and private library! It'd help a lottt!!