02

Hayes made a face a Sammy, as I telling him to back off. Was Hayes actually claiming me as his??? What?
  "Well, I'm gonna get some soda. Wanna chill with us?" Sammy asked, walking backwards towards the drinks section of the store.
"Sure." I said, trying to keep from showing how excited I was.
  Hayes leaned toward me. "I'm going back to the hotel. They have a fuckin' rad game room. Wanna come?" He asked.
  I must've looked skeptical, because he also said that he promised he wouldn't try to make moves on me. Unless I wanted him to. God, this boy was making me feel some way.
     We walked to what looked like Taylor Caniff's lambo.  Hayes got in the back and I followed him.
  "This is Taylor's car isn't it?" I asked.
  "Yup. The one and only." A familiar voice said. Taylor.
  "TAY-TAY!!" I screamed, running over to hug him. I didn't feel like I needed to hide how excited I was around him.
   "Hey babe." He said smiling, and wrapping his arms around me. He smelled so good, the perfect mix of sunshine, and a tiny bit of axe. Most guys smell like B.O and a shitton of axe, but Taylor had his- smell? I guess? On fleek.
"What's your name?" He asked, pulling away slightly.
"Macy." I said, smiling.
"Macy.  That's a freakin beautiful name." He smiled.
  Hayes rolled down the window.
  "She's seventeen." He said, rolling it back up as soon as he finished talking. It didn't seem to phase Taylor, though.
  "Okay. You coming with us to the hotel?" Taylor asked.
I nodded, and got in the back. A few seconds later skate and Sammy argued over who got the front seat. Sammy noticed me and quickly agreed on sitting in the back.
"You'll have to sit on my lap though. For us to all fit." Sammy said, smiling, knowing that that was my only option.
  I looked at Hayes, who was giving Sammy a back-the-fuck-up look. I shrugged and let Sammy get in, then crawled onto his lap. He held my arm with one of his hands, as if he were my seatbelt. It didn't seem creepy like I was being held against my will- it was nice. Warm, and protective.
  I moved over slightly, because it was hurting my butt to sit directly on Sammy's dick. Well, that sounded weird. He didn't have a boner. Also it wasn't actually painful for me, it was just real,g awkward because I was sure it wasn't comfortable to have someone smashing his dick. That sounded weird too. But you get the point. I think?
  Just as I had scooted over, the car swerved into a tree.
"Fuck" I heard someone yell. I think it actually might've been me.
  "This bullshit,," I heard Taylor mumble.
Then I blacked out.

Hey sorry if this chapter wasn't good. I tried so be happy XD. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Show support and add dis bitch to your public and private library XD thanks

Bye babes💋