Just the beginning

Hey guys! This is my first reader insert story so I hope you all enjoy! Remember to tell me who your favourite host is! Love you all!!

(Y/N)= Your name

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

~BloodRedRoad~

*****************************************************************************************************

"No!" You whispered yelled trying not to disrupt the party. "I'm not playing."

"Please?" The twins begged, their amber eyes drawing you in.

"N-no... I'm good here." You pouted, crossing your arms defiantly. You were at Tamaki-senpai's house for a silly party the Host Club was throwing. The only reason you were here was because Haruhi asked you so she wouldn't be alone... well that and the fact the twins, some of your closes friends, would have dragged you out of your house if you hadn't showed up.

The twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, weren't having any of it. Grabbing your arms, they started to drag you to the eagerly waiting circle that consisted of all of the Host Club members and a few girls.

"Come on (Y/N)! It'll be fun!" Kaoru yelled back at you.

"Yeah," Hikaru added, turning his head to look back as you struggled helplessly in their arms. "And you never know, you may just end up with your crush." Winking, Hikaru laughed as your face exploded with the color red.

They pulled you into the circle and the minute you made eye contact with Haruhi, you mouthed 'you too' to which she nodded sadly.

Letting go of your arms, the twins stood on either side of you knowing that the moment they put you down you would run. Instead, you turned towards Hikaru and put on your best pout; a mischievous plan running through your head. "Hikaru, Kaoru," you pouted. they looked down at you with large amber eyes, instantly suspecting something.

Putting on your best act, you let water gather in your eyes and you whimpered. "M-my arms hurt." Rubbing your arms for empathis, you saw both their eyes shift from suspecting to sympathetic. Then, as they both reached to comfort you, you ducked and ran with a victorious smile on your face. From behind you, you heard a thud as the twins hit each other and you laughed as you were almost home free.

Almost.

Your blood ran cold as Tamaki yelled "Mori-senpai!" and, before you knew it, you were hanging upside-down over Mori-senpai's shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down! I don't wanna play seven minutes in Heaven!" You whined, trying to wiggle yourself out of Mori-senpai's grasp. Mori-senpai stopped moving but didn't put you down. Pouting, you crossed your arms and glared holes into his back.

Tamaki-senpai, followed by the twins, who were rubbing their heads, came into your view. Smiling sheepishly at the twins, they glared at you then Tamaki captured your attention.

After bickering for the better part of five minutes, and a few looks with the irresistible puppy dog eyes, you caved.

The minute Mori-senpai set you down, Hunny-senpai ran over to you and wrapped himself around your leg. "Yay!" Hunny-senpai cheered. "(Y/N)-chan is playing!" You couldn't help but smile down at his adorable face.

Tamaki held out a top hat. "Princesses first," he smiled.

Grumbling, you reached into the hat and pulled out a... 

*****************************************************************************************************

So what did you think! Let me know! Don't forget to comment and favourite, it helps me a lot! 

Until the next time

Ciao,

~BloodRedRoad~