Minecraft Life Hacks

The first MCLH(Minecraft life hacks)is... Invisible Ladder

To do this you'll need:
Dark oak log
Fence
Optional:
Glass panes
Iron bars

Procedures:

Step 1:Build columns using DARK OAK LOGS ( Columns must be 1-2 blocks away).
Step 2:Add your Fence in between of the oak columns.
Step 3:Try it out.

Are you tired of battling with evil mobs?
Well here's the answer to your problem!.

First find some two(2)blocks tall grass or flowers then go to the plant and stay there to regain your hearts but beware of skeletons they will push you out of the plant you are standing so be stealthy on your way home.

MCLH 2
How to drop items in creative?

(In order to do this you'll need Mcpe v.0.12.1.)

First go to the hotbar menu then select anvil then click the anvil put any thing you want in the anvil then press the x button and you will see that the items you put on the anvil is on the ground.

MCLH 3
Floating rails (v0.11.0)
Build 3 blocks high grass blocks then destroy the middle part of the columns then on the top place your desired amount of rails (you can make the rails even longer if you want) then place tall grass in the middle then you will see that the grass block above disappeared then you will see that the tall grass is supporting the rails from the bottom,to make the illusion just destroy the tall grass to make the illusion work.

MCLH5
Long arm trick
This is extremely easy just switch to third person and start mining.

/more info in the future/