The Meetup

••• NOPE fuck it I'm done with POVS character will have spotlights when they want to have spotlights. •••

Craig drowsily got up from his bed and onto the dark wooden floors. He went into the bathroom only to groan loudly at what was still on his neck ; the damn hickey. Going back into his room not even noticing Tyler not asleep on the air mattress but rather not even there at all. Craig grabbed his phone, unplugging it and checked the weather, reason being, the only way to hide the hickey would be to wear a jacket. "88 degrees.. Not bad?" He could wear a very light jacket, that would do it to cover it up and not be made fun of by his friends. Craig yawned loudly as he made his way into the kitchen, opening the fridge he looked inside to see a note. 'Don't look behind you - Tyler'
Craig looked puzzled at the note but curiosity soon took over him and he looked behind him. A Freddy picture from Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was shoved into his face with a loud somewhat scream from Tyler. Being the wimp he was, Craig jumped back startled slightly. "Don't fucking do that." He said holding his chest as he heard Tyler's laughter. "You're an asshole, you know that?" Craig said turning away from Tyler. "The biggest of all the assholes in the world!" Tyler exclaimed as if he was giving a speech. "You act like its a good thing." Craig sighed until he was pulled back into Tyler causing to look up at the tall man. "Hello there." Tyler said with a smile. Craig noticed Tyler leaning down to kiss him only to doge it in time and escape Tyler's grasp. "Playing hard to get ay?" Tyler said with a smirk. "Mhm." Craig said walking into his room to get dressed.
It only took a little while for Craig to get ready, he was honestly to lazy to take a shower and honestly he took long as showers and that would mean being late for the meet-up. He came out of his room wearing a black jacket with a white t-shirt. He looked at Tyler with a angered tone as he adjusted his hood so it would cover the hickey. He pulled out his photo from his dark tinted jeans, he turned it on to see it was 2:10. "We should get going." Craig said as he grabbed his keys to go out the door. Tyler followed and closed the door behind them, quickly rushing to Craig's side to intertwine his hand with his. "I'm only doing this down because I know I won't be allowed to do it in front of our friends." He said with a huff of hot air as they went down the stair cases of the apartment building and into the parking lot. They had already called an Über and it was there right on time. They climbed in the back seat. Craig felt slightly embarrassed knowing he just walked into this Über holding Tyler's hand. He guessed the driver knew Craig's embarrassment. "I don't judge." He said with a smile and started to drive. (I don't think Über drivers are like this but I didn't want a mean Über driver:( )
The two got there only a couple minutes late, luckily they didn't get here early because the only people at the meet up were Nogla, Lui, and Droidd who were on their phones. "Ayyyyye fuckers!" Tyler yelled at them causing them to look up from their phones. "I'm in the middle of a Hearthstone match, don't disrupt meh!" Nogla yelled only for Lui to snatch his phone away and turn it off. "Nooooooooooo!" He yelled as Lui only smirked. "How long have you guys been here for?" Craig asked. "For like 10 minutes because Nogla here thought we were going to be SUPER late if we got onto the train any later. " Lui said pointed at Nogla. "I was worried okay?" Nogla said crossing his arms. "Who's that?" Droidd said pointed his finger over to a figure who was dressed in a navy blue shirt and jeans. The figure who remained a mysterious as his head was down raised his middle finger up ; Marcel. "Ello everyone! The party has arrived." He said as he got closer to everyone. "I don't see a party." Tyler said as he pretended to look around. "Fuck you." Marcel said with a slight laugh.
Than Moo and Terroriser came, both met up at a place there hotels were close to and shared the expense of a taxi, considering why they came together.
Than 8 sat down chatting until two more figures in the distance showed up. One was shorter than the other and basically hid behind the taller counterpart. The smaller figure was wearing a grey jacket with the hoodie over his head covering his face, the taller one was wearing a red plaid button up with black sunglasses. As they got closer they could easily tell it was their friend Evan, but who was the other one? "Hey guys." Evan said. Their greetings were heard until a quiet voice was heard. "Hi guys." Evan looked down behind him at the smaller man. "These are your friends man, why are you being so shy." The man shrugged and remained unknown even when he lifted his head up to show his face. Evan sighed and looked back at the guys. "Just take a guess." Evan said as he he patted the shoulder of unknown man. "HOODINI" Nogla yelled out causing everyone to laugh, even the unknown man did, and when he did, everything went silent.
Everyone knew that laugh so well, it was all clear when they heard it.
"DELIRIOUS" Everyone said nearly at the same time. "Hehe." Jonathan said scratching the back of his head causing his hoodie to fall off to reveal his dark brown hair that drooped over his eyes. He looked as if he were 16 even though he's around their own age. "I didn't think you show us your face man." Tyler said causing Jonathan to look up at him. "I wasn't actually planning too, but Evan talked me into it." Jonathan said with a shrug. Soon Lui walked over to him the two seemed nearly the same height except Jonathan was slightly taller. "Hey! I'm not the only little kid in the group anymore!" Jonathan laughed as he wiped some hair out of his eyes. "I ain't no little kid like you, you little squeaker. I'm just short!" Jonathan laughed Lui laughing with him. "Wait. You showed Evan your face before us?" Tyler spoke up once again, Jonathan looked back at him their two set of blue eyes having a stare down. "Yeah. That doesn't seem right." Marcel said.
All eyes were on Jonathan. "Shouldn't you have shown your face all together. It seems like your picking favorites." Tyler said crossing his arms. "Tyler sto-" Craig was cut out by Tyler. "No, he needs to know he did something wrong. That was a big moment for him, and his first face reveal was only on one friend? Shouldn't it have been all of us?" Tyler say with anger in his tone, as fear filled Jonathan's eyes. "Tyler cut it out, now." Evan said sternly. "I won't cut it out. Delirious has been friends with some of us longer than you, like Marcel and Lui. People that have stuck with him longer than you have yet he chose just to show his face to you first." Tyler said taking a step forward. "He chose me because we're great friends." Evan said defending himself. "And we aren't great friends of Delirious?" Tyler said anger boiling inside of him as he clenched his fists, Evan doing the same. "STOP!" Both Craig and Jonathan said at the same time. They both looked at each other as if they found something out about each other. Than their attention shot towards their two friends. "Tyler stop, Delirious showed his face now. Doesn't that mean anything?" Craig said looking up at Tyler, Tyler huffed and turned around. "It doesn't matter Evan, I don't care. I knew I would get some hate. I was prepared, and honestly they were more accepting about it than I thought they would be." He looked up at Evan that just looked down at the Jonathan and nodded. "WHALE I'm starvin what about ye guys?" Nogla spoke up to break the serious tension between everyone. "Food sounds good." Brock agreed. "Yeah." Craig said as he walked up to the Tyler, nudging him in the arm for what he did.
"Than lets get er' goin!" Evan said behind everyone.

[ I'm sorry! Okay so the updates are coming, and trust me this chapter took a lot of time because I had to sneak onto my phone while doing homework, do you see what I do for you guys?! Just kidding, next update will be a story that I have been putting off for a while now, A Gamers Love will be updated tomorrow or later tonight. ]