No Guts, No Glory (part3)

No Guts No Glory Part 3

Author: bell_1110

Word count 1278

Warnings none that i can think of :)

"WHAT!?!? me and dean? No nah nn- that can't be because hes just a friend, we, we just together and we're kinda like brothers and sisters, just like you and me b-but we aren't together, we can't be? Can we?"

You though it was a prank pulled by sam because he's probably taking advantage of your memory loss but he wasn't good enough to fake it.

"wait, are you tell me that you can't remember anything about you and dean? Y/N, dean was like your, your everything how can you forget?" sam stated as if he knew me too well.

"sam why are you acting like i've been in a relationship with dean? Yeah maybe we've hunted and hugged but that doesn't mean we're in a relationship."

the door opened and there was dean with the biggest smile ever, as if he's a little boy opening presents on christmas.

"Y/N your awake, gosh how I missed you so much." dean walked over to you with a fast pace and embraced you in a tight warm hug, but you stiffened for a second then slowly but awkwardly put one hand around dean to partly hug him back. Dean realise that something was obviously different about you. The way you hugged him, the way you tensed up, it was too foreign for dean.

"Y/N?" dean backed off looking at you like you weren't yourself. Obviously you weren't yourself, you've freaking lost your memory, duh.

"Dean can I uh, talk to you for a minute, outside?" Sam wasn't sure what to say to dean. Dean got up and walked outside with sam. Sam looked back and gave a reassuring smile as if everything was ok and gently pushed the door close, but it wasn't completely. It sounded like dean and sam were arguing but you couldn't make out what they were actually saying.
-------------

"what do you mean she doesn't remember?" dean was pissed but afraid.

"I'm saying she doesn't remember anything with you, your relationship with her and she barely remembers anything about her last day-"

"sam don't talk about her like that, like it was her last day, she deserves to live but that angel Cassiel-"

"it's uh Castiel" sam corrected dean

"what ever, castiel, he's extremely powerful if he could bring Y/N back from hell and put back her body, we should be careful."

you hear a blunt flutter noise and a man appears in front of you, a tan trench coat, siut without the black blazer and a messy tied. You jump from the shock he just gave you.

"Hello Y/N my name is-" he couldn't finish when sam and dean heard a mans voice and rushed into your/ well deans room only to find him standing in the middle. Looking at the two of them. Dean was arrogantly interogating him, only giving him a short time to respond with a short answer.

"Dean stop being so hard on him, you barely know him."

"that's the point Y/N, we barely know him he could hurt you." dean pointed his gun at Castiel's head.

"Dean it's not that easy to kill an angel." cas responded in a stern monotone voice. Dean's eyes widen from that threatening tone.

"I do not have time for this." Castiel fast pace towards you, with his two fingers reaching for your forehead and you hear dean pull the trigger but you were completely in a different place.

--------------------

dean pulled the trigger but Y/N and castiel disappeared before their eyes and the bullet when through the wall.

"What the hell?" dean said in his deep tone. "freggin angels!" dean cursed in mid air. "we need to find her dean."

"you think.?" sarcastically dean said

-------------------

"what the- where are we? Take me back damnit." you demanded sternly.

"My name is not damnit. My name is Ca-"

"I know what your name is, Castiel." you were starting to become impatient. You couldn't remember much but this doesn't explain why he had to kidnapped you.

"Y/N, what do you remember? Anything?" cas monotone was bone chilling

"is this what this is about? Me losing my memory? What the hell castiel I went through this with everyone already- wait you brought me back right?" you were starting to wonder if he bought you back without memories of dean.

"Did you or did you not bring me back without certain memories, Castiel?" no, this couldn't be could it? When you started thinking of your stolen memories, you didn't realize that you were thinking out loud.

"if you were thinking, I'm sorry but it is written in the books."

"what books, are you saying that you took away my memories of Dean?"

"They weren't good memories believe me I know you weren't always happy with him so I took them away forever...just like im going to take way your memory of this conversation once we're done." Castiel was sad to do this to you, you could tell his voice was low and solemn. You look down and quietly said.

"take me back please." you had tears forming rolling down your face.

Cas walked towards you and had one hand on your shoulder and two fingers on your forehead as you were transported back to Deans room with no memory of what happened before.

"what happened? Why am I crying whats going on?" you were scared in Cas arm.

"Y/N do you not remember me?"

"yes you are castiel but why am I in your arms" you said half puzzled half happily shy.

"We're together remember? I was the one who gripped you tight and raise you from perdition." Cas raise two fingers up towards your forehead and inserted false memories of you and him being together. They were good memories that felt like home but odd. Your eyes shoot open and stare straight at him like you knew him forever.

"Castiel?" you were shocked and so happy like you havent seen him forever. You go to hug him hard missing him so badly.

"I'm here Y/N."

"I miss you so badly Cas, I love you."

"I love you too Y/N, promise me you won't forget again?"

"I promise."

you both stood there just hugging then cas pulled back to kiss you on the lips, but dean rushed in after hearing voices in his room with sam not far behind him.

"Y/N?"

"Hey Dean. I remember now...I remember everything." you said while you were still standing with your hands on his Castiel's chest and his arms wrapped around your waist. Your smile was from ear to ear that you finally got your memory back.

"Say what?" Dean exclaimed.

"I got my-"

"Y/N got her memory back" Cas said finishing off your sentence.

"Then why isn't she with me?" Dean and sam exchanged confused looks.

"Dean what do you mean? Aren't you happy that im happy? I love castiel, he's always been there for my even in my darkest of times, and I don't know what's up with you Dean. We may have had something before my death but now I love Cas." it was hard explaining everything to your...well from now on lets call them your brothers because they're in the story...because you tried to piece up all your memories with Cas together. Dean pushed past Sam at walked out the room, really pissed off after hearing what you had to say.

"Y/N this isn't how its meant to be.You're meant to be with Dean." Sam was disappointed

"I'm sorry sam but I don't love Dean anymore..." you look up at Castiel and smile looking in his eyes."

"I love Castiel..."