Gone part 2

Luna's P.O.V
We drove up to the school and I gagged again. Cheerleaders and a band were playing and dancing around, that made me want to go home even more. When we finally stopped the boys were fighting over a piece of material and when the door open they slammed me to the door and started fighting on top of me. "Guys-" I tried telling them calmly to get off but they didn't listen so I tried again "Guys!" Nothing I was getting annoyed by them fighting over a stupid blanked "GUYS!! IF YOU DONT GET OFF ME RIGHT KNOW ILL RIP YOUR HEAD OF AND HAGN IT ON MY WALL!!" Everyone stopped and looked at me that's we I notice prince Ben beast son of bell and king beast. Audrey daughter of sleeping beauty. And fairy god mother. I finally got up and glared at the boys who cowered away, I looked at fairy god mother and nodded politely to resume everything. Ben introduced him self to us "hi I'm Ben-" he was interrupted by Audrey "prince Ben, soon to be king and also my boyfriend" I'm surprised by Audrey's absolute insecurity. I also noticed that de was acting like a leech-leech,mhm that's what I'll call her. "Yes,leech we know your together, get over it" I growled under my breath softly but not softly enough because that gang heard me. Oh god I have to deal with this all year? Dam I can't even take a whole day..