JAY NOO!! Part 2

Yo what's up?! Any way I have a thing called laziness and it keeps telling me to not update... But HERE I AM!

Luna's P.O.V
Once we entered the museum we walked up the stairs to a place where statues of our parents stood. Everyone looked sad and confused.. We all want our parents to be proud of us...but it is not that easy. I let out a soft whine making my ears and tail point down, Carlos noticed and hugged me.. "It's okay... They'll see what we are made of!" Only that sentence made my day.
"GUYS lets goo we don't have all night" I whisper-yelled , Jay Evie and Carlos moved but Mal stayed in place looking at her mother. We walked all they way following Evie's mirror and  I swear I heard someone singing. Maybe I'm going crazy... Like Carlos mom OH GOD NOOO! Carlos may have noticed the terror on my face and asked me what's wrong "nothing just terrorizing myself with my own thoughts" I said as calming the worried Carlos down. We were waiting for Mal apparently she didn't follow us and Evie had to go get her.  Here it stood, in all it glory, the fairy godmother's wand. But it had a force field around it that probably was connected to an alarm. You didn't have to be a genius to notice that, apparently jay is stupider than thought, "JAY NO!" he ran towards the wand and tried to grabb it setting off an alarm making my ears hurt. " what?! A force field AND an alarm? Isn't that excecive?!" Jay yelled over the alarm "yeah well it IS fairy god mothers wand" I yelled back at him. He all knew what we should do. Run.
-------------------------------------------------
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for not updating it is just no one comments so I think no one likes the story, BUT I will continue it probably when I have time TOOO much homework love,- Jaymusic