So the chase begins..(part1 )

a/n:Hey guys,long time to see *nervous laughing*.Please don't kill me for not updating I have serious writers block on all of my books.So I reread the last chapter of this book and some ideas come to mind(HA TAKE THAT STUPID WRITERS BLOCK).

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jack POV
"I think our work here is done.Come on Brother."Pitch spun around and disappeared into black sand.
"Finally"Tempest followed his brother's pursuit and disappeared into his orange sand.
"no no no NO"I look over to Elsa to see tears in her eyes
"Elsa are you.."I was about to put my hand on her should and she slapped it away.
"What the heck,Elsa?"
"Stay away from me"Elsa jumped up to her feet and grabbed her bow and flew off.I just stood there watching her fly off...
"Mate are you just gonna stand there? or go after your girly?"Bunny snapped me out of my phase
"yeah"I say,picking up my staff and flying off to follow elsa.

Elsa POV
---Antarctica----
"STOP IT!! STOP IT!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"I yelled.Holding my head in pain trying to make the night terrors go away.
"STOP JUST STOP!!!!!"I released a sand arrow at a glacier,and shattered it to smithereens.I kept shooting and destroying glaciers,until I got to one I couldn't break.
"Why won't it break...*gasp*"I had flown down to the ice pillar,for a closer look.But to my surprise,I stood before a blackened ice  pillar.No it can't be...
"But it can be..."I spun around to the direction of the voice.I readied my bow.
"No need to fret...I'm just here to talk"Pitch came out from behind the ice pillar.
"What do you want with me?"I raised my bow and arrow to his face.He held his hands up,and gently pushed my bow out of his face.
"Now,please just calm down...I just want to talk."I lowered my bow,be kept my guard up.
"About what?"
"your powers"
"what about them?"
"Have you ever wondered why you were born with ice powers.And why you still have them as a spirit ? Why it's so hard to control them? Or how about your life without your ice powers?...I mean your childhood was hard enough" He waved his hand and played back a memory of my childhood with black sand.
"And what did the guardians do?...NOTHING!! no Christmas presents,no easter egg hunts,no sweet dreams,and no jack frost nipping at your nose..."He played back all those memories with sand...
"What do you want?..."I say wincing away from the images.
"To run..." what?
"To what?"
"you heard me,RUN"
"from who?"
"From him"Pitch pointed at Jack in the sky.
"ELSA DON'T DO IT"Jack yelled at me in the sky.
"why?"
"When you were little,the jack frost spirit tried possessing your body.So he could live as a human,but failed giving you a part of his spirit and your powers."Jack finally landed and attacked pitch.
"Elsa run.."Pitch and Jack said at the same time.
"not yet...jack is that true"I start hovering,waiting for his answer.
"Yes and no,it wasn't me though."
"what do you mean yes and no?"
"Elsa! I don't have time to explain right now.We'll talk about it later and help me"Pitch disappeared from underneath jack,and appeared in front of me.Holding jack down with nightmares(the horses).
"do we have a deal?"Pitch held his hand out.
"No" I reject his hand.
"what!?"Pitch clenched his hand in a fist.
"Not yet...but i'll do it"I said and saw a smirk form on his face.
"See you around"Pitch disappeared,leaving me with jack.
"Good bye Jack"I shot an arrow at him immobilizing him.

......I flew off thinking......
----What have I done?------