Unconscious and Unaware

Jack POV
I watched as Elsa fell unconscious mid air. I swooped down and caught her,but something caught my eye. An anklet? It was gold with silver swirl details engraved in it. What was concerning me the most was the dull gray veins spreading up her legs. Elsa shifted knocking me out of my train of thought.
"Let's get you back home" I flew back to the North Pole with Elsa in my arms.

---in the shadows of the Eiffel Tower------
????? POV
"Yes, she put the anklet on" I said
/\/\/
"Yes, right away" I hung up the phone.
"we're coming my flower, I hope your ready" I said as I put my hood up
"Come in boys, let's go report to tempest. Sooner we finish, sooner we can our revenge" We disappeared into the shadows.

------Back at the North Pole-----
Tooth POV
"Yer dead to me! Ya rabbit!!" Merida screamed, armed and ready.
"Oie!! Flynn threw it not I! Watch where ya pointin that thing lassy!" Bunny ran away from the egg bombed Merida.
"Oh shoot.." Eugene's face paled..
"YOU GOT 'AT RIGHT LAD" Merida was now shooting fire at Eugene.
"Where are those winter spirits when ya need 'em" North said holding a fire extinguisher.
"Is that all ya got hot head?" Eugene yelled while running at sonic speed only making the  fire worse.
"Merida maybe it's time to calm down.." In hiccup's attempt to calm Merida down the got pinned to the wall with a flaming arrow.
"Great...just great" hiccup scowled
"Eugene!!" Rupunzel walked up to Eugene and grabbed him by his ear.
"Ow ow ow wow you have a strong grip OW! What did I do?" Eugene yelped
"You egg bombed Merida and framed bunny!" Rapunzel tied Eugene up in her hair.
"Toothless a little help?"

SLAMMM

Everyone looked at the doors to see jack standing holding an unconscious Elsa. We all looked at them,then jack collapsed to his knees.
"I swear to the moon if you hurt Elsa I swear I will Sparta kick you to the moon and let manny finish you off" Anna rolled up her sleeve,marching towards jack. I held my arm out in front of her to stop her.
"What happened jack?" My voice dripping with concern.
"Pitch...deal....anklet.....shadow monster thing..too late...." Jack panted out the words.
"What deal? What anklet?" I asked. Sandy walked up to Elsa and inspected her ankle
"🌙" A moon appeared above his head.
"Manny? But pitch gave this to her" north said.
"This might sound weird but what if pitch isn't the master mind behind this?" Kirstoff suggested.
"He...is....." Jack fell unconscious before he could finish.

-----------------___________------------------