The House Tour

My new story, Please Read, Vote, and Comment. I hope you enjoy.

LA Life has been great so far for Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, and Alison DiLaurentis. They all shared a 3 floor, 7 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom house. Also living with them are Spencer's boyfriend Toby Cavanaugh, Hanna's boyfriend Caleb Rivers, and Aria's boyfriend Ezra Fitz.

Even though the house was a mansion the basement was on the smaller side with just enough room for a storage area and laundry room. Nobody minded because the basement wasn't really a part of the house where a lot of time was spent in.

The 1st floor was large. The Kitchen was big enough to have a table that sat 9  people plus there was an island that had enough room for 4 more people. Then the living room was big enough to have two pull out couches in case they had company stay over and a lounge chair that sometimes two people often shared.  The first floor had a bathroom and also a small bedroom currently occupied by Kayla. Kayla is Caleb's half sister and is currently in her senior year of high school in LA. Kayla was 17 and the youngest of the group. Kayla was also the only single one. Kayla has a part time job at Cappuccino Books Cafe.

The 2nd floor was also Large. It had 2 large bedrooms, one small bedroom, and also two bathrooms. The first bedroom on that floor belonged to Spencer Hastings and Toby Cavanaugh. Spencer is 18 and just starting her freshman year at UCLA. Spencer also had a job at Caleb's Apple store. Toby is 19 and left Rosewood PD to work for LAPD. The second bedroom on that floor belongs to Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers. Hanna is 18 and just starting her freshman year at UCLA. Hanna also has a job at Caleb's Apple store. Caleb is 19 and owns and manages a Apple franchise store. He doesn't own the entire company just one local LA store. Also on the 2nd floor was a smaller bedroom that was being used as Toby, Caleb, and Ezra's man cave. It is a place where the boys would watch sports or play video games while the girls were watching girly movies or having a spa day.

The 3rd floor was set a similar setup. It had 2 large bedrooms, one small bedroom, and also two bathrooms. The first bedroom on that floor belonged to Aria Montgomery and Ezra Fitz. Aria is 18 and just starting her freshman year at UCLA. Aria also works at Cappuccino Books Cafe. Ezra is 25 and is the owner/manager of Cappuccino Books Cafe. The second bedroom on that floor belongs to Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis. Emily is 18 and is just starting her freshman year at UCLA. Emily is on the UCLA swim team and also coaches a girls swimming team at the LAYMCA. Alison is 18 and is just starting her freshman year at UCLA. Alison is Emily's assistant coach on the girls swim team at the LAYMCA. Also on the 3rd floor was a smaller bedroom that was being used as Ezra's office since he didn't have one at the book store cafe.

Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Alison where not ready for summer to be over but they were also ready to start school at UCLA. Thanks to the girls parents who put the down payment on this house and sending them monthly checks for mortgage payments otherwise all 5 girls would be living in a campus dorms. Toby, Caleb, and Ezra all contribute to the monthly bills. The money the girls make from their jobs go towards University, food for everyone, and gas for their cars. 

What should happen next?

Next chapter is Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Alison starting school at UCLA. I am going to need some story line and plot line ideas in order to make this a great story. 

Should any love triangles happen? I promise I will end this story with Spoby, Haleb, Ezria, and Emison.

Thank You