Chapter 6 - Big Plans

This chapter is dedicated to @JustAnneXD . Thank you for reading! 

~

~

"Hello, baby girl"

My shaking was uncontrollable. "Adam" I squeaked. 

"Oh don't be scared. You know I would never hurt you."

"W-what do you want." 

He was stroking my hair. "I have big plans for you, baby girl. I had to see you. I had to tell you we will be together soon. I love you so much, Riley."

I tried to push away from him, he just shoved me harder into the wall. "We both know that's a fucking lie." I snapped. 

His hand shot up to my throat. "That weak bastard you're with may let you talk like that but I sure as hell don't. Watch your fucking mouth."

My heart was pounding and I could feel his hand begin to squeeze on my throat. I sucked up as much saliva into my mouth as I could and spit right on his face. His hands fell from my body and to his face. "GO TO HELL" I yelled as I ran. 

"You little bitch!" 

I felt him chasing me but I was practically jumping down each flight. Third floor then to the second. I eventually heard him stop "Tell anyone you saw me tonight and Michael is dead! You hear me, Riley? I will kill him!"

I didn't hesitate, I just ran.

~

~

Michael 

Dane drove as fast as he could to he office. He pulled into the garage and I once again jumped from the moving vehicle. Pretty sure I twisted my ankle in the process, but I didn't care. 

The garage was pretty much empty, the fact that it was completely silent and dark scared the shit out of me. When I heard footsteps behind me I was terrified. Moments later I felt something hit my back and I was on the ground. 

"What the hell!" I yelled. 

I looked up to see who had attacked me. 

"Long time no see, Michael."

I groaned in pain as I tried to stand. "Bane"

He crouched down to my side. "I'm going to make this perfectly clear, right now. You will not, under any circumstances tell Riley my true identity. You got that?"

I pulled myself to my feet. "Why in the hell would I do that? You're a sick bastard and I don't want her anywhere near you. We both know you're not a damn doctor."

He pulled a knife from his pocket. "We know that, but Riley  never will." his next moves were so fast  I could barely see him. The silver knife was pressed against my throat. "Now listen carefully, Clifford. You and that sorry band of yours is going to leave for tour next week and when you do, you will have no contact with Riley. If you so much as text her, I will kill her."

I struggled but he pulled me tighter towards his body. "ALL OF THIS FOR LEAVING YOUR DISGUSTING ORGANIZATION. YOU'RE FUCKING SICK, YOU KNOW THAT?"

Bane, released me and shoved me away. "No one leaves my operation alive, Michael Clifford. You of all people should know that. I would tell you to ask Bailey, but I don't think they take calls in hell."

That set me off. I took a swing at him. He stepped out of the way and took one right back at me, making contact with stomach.  

The bastard opened his mouth to speak, but his phone started ringing. "Are you finished?"he said into the phone. 

He listened for a moment. "Alright, I will be there." The man looked around the garage. "You better go find your girlfriend, Mr. Clifford. Wouldn't want her wondering around a place like this alone." He winked. "You never know what sick bastards are roaming around here."

"Fuck you" I mumbled as he walked away. 

~

~

~

A/N: Short chapter buttttttttt ya know. It's a chapter. haha listen to Halsey's song gasoline. It's amazing. Her whole album is amazing but yeah. Any guesses to what is going to happen? 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! xx