Meeting Up

John looked around in Fear and worry, he looked down to see that he was his minecraft skin, which is a guy with brown hair, a purple, white and red headphones, a maple leaf hoodie, jeans and purple shoes. "I gotta get outta here" he thought he looked around trying to look for people in his faction when he saw his friend Brandon across the room he ran towards him but was stopped abruptly and he looked to what stopped him it was his girlfriend Brittnay whose skin was a girl with purple and blonde hair and and purple creeper hoodie with jeans and sneakers. " Oh My God Brittnay you're here too" John said " yeah what are you doing" Brittnay said with a worried look on her face" " getting to Brandon he's here too, come on he's just over there" they both run over to Brandon whose skin was a white and orange hoodie, orange hair covering one of his orange eyes, jeans, and white shoes. They ran over to him as John grabbed Brandon and dragged him out of spawn and around the corner, " hey what the.. JOHN! Holy shit you're here too and so is Britt!" Brandon screamed " yeah we are and I think so is the rest of our faction but I don't know yet what I do know is we gotta get the fuck outta here and get into the wilderness but first we need some supplies" John stated in a authoritative tone " you're right I'll grab us some food" said brittnay looking a bit up towards John " yeah and I'll grab some building blocks and ores" Brandon said going over to where those were in the shop " okay sweet and I'll grab us some E Pearls and Golden Apples" John exclaimed while the others went to grab there things.