Coyote Starrk x OC [Bleach]

NEVER ALONE AGAIN

Starrk pov:

I watched the beautiful silver haired woman as she slept in my arms. Her skin was fair with a hint of rosy pink to her cheeks, her eyelashes long enhancing the beauty of her already shimmering violet eyes, her lips pink, soft and always in a smile even now was she slept.

Wurfel Von Lyka.

I still remember the time Lillinette and I met her. It was just as dark and dreary as a day in Hueco Mundo, although unlike now, our mood wasn't in its best control.

>>Flashback

Lillinette cuddled to my side as we sat on the endless sand that stretched across Hueco Mundo. My eyes were dull as I gazed up at the moon that was the only source of light in this dark place.

In front of us lay mountains of Hollows. Hollows that we wished to consider as comrades. Hollows that we tried to talk to, to join up with as a team. But all our efforts were in vain just like always.

Was this the price to pay for being powerful? Alone; no one to talk to, no friends, no comrades, nothing.

True, it was the natural cycle of life in Hueco Mundo. Hollows ate other Hollows, constantly gaining power to ensure our existence in the world. From Gillian to Menos, Menos to Adjucas, Adjucas to Arrancar. The constant levelling up to become powerful and not end up as another person's food. It wasn't something anyone would complain about. In fact the more powerful they became, the happier they'd be.

But what was the point in gaining so much power, to a limit that no other Hollow could talk to you without disintegrating under your reiatsu?

That is exactly what had happened to all these Hollows that lay in front of us.

"Starrk? You have that look on your face again." I glanced at Lillinette. She wrapped the tattered blanket she had tighter around her. A shiver escaped from her form and she blew hot air into her palms in an attempt to get warmer in this freezing cold. Sighing, I put an arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to my side. She smiled at me, content with the warmth.

My power alone was too strong. If I hadn't split my power with Lillinette, letting her become the key to my resurrection form, these Hollows would have disappeared in mere seconds. But now, we sat in front of them watching as they slowly disintegrated, bit by bit.

Was there really no one else that we could meet and call a friend or comrade?

I looked up, coming out of my blank state of mind when a shadow was cast over me. A dark figure stood there wearing a tattered cape just like mine. I couldn't see their face but for the first time, my heart pounded at the fact that someone was standing barely two feet from where I sat and yet hadn't disintegrated.

Then again, the reiatsu that I could feel was quite strong.

"You're alone too huh?" The figure spoke. My eyes went a little wide at the velvet touch her voice had. Lillinette and I stood up and I got a good look at the Arrancar that stood in front of us. In comparison to how she had looked when I was sitting down, she wasn't very tall. She barely reached the height of my shoulder.

She looked petite, with long flowing sliver hair and violet eyes that reflected the light of the moon. She was looking up at me, a small smile on her lips. She glanced down at Lillinette, her smile getting a little bigger. She placed a hand on Lillinette's helmet, patting her gently even though she stiffened.

"What did you mean by what you said before?" I asked her and she looked up at me once again not losing her smile. She looked around at all the Hollows lying in a heap in front of us. "I don't have any friends either. Would it be okay if.....I went with you guys?" There was no hesitance in her request, her eyes warm, her voice soft....and I could do nothing but accept her instantly.