Seventeen

Kyng

"Ooh Kyng," Chloe moaned as I was hitting it from the back. Shawty was gripping the sheets tightly as I tore up that pussy. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled. "Oh godddddddd!" She purred. I was going in and out of that pussy. He juices covered my dick. I put her face down and her ass up. That had her screaming my name. She had my name tattooed on her lower back. I smirked knowing that she belongs to me and she made it known. I was about to cum and so was she. I came inside her and she squirted. Damn she looks sexy when she is cumming. She rubbed her pussy and moaned. I laid down and cooled. We've been at it for hours. King was over at Amber's. Chloe got up and headed to the bathroom. An hour later she walked out. Her hair was up in a messy bun.
"Kyng go get ready," she kissed me then walked towards the walk in closet. After Kyng, her body bounced back to how it was before. Her ass got fatter and her breast even bigger. I got up and went to shower.

Chloe looked gorgeous in a royal blue long sleeve dress with a deep v neckline with a thigh high split. She wore black Louboutins and gold accessories. She had her hair in curls and her make up was flawless. Ki was at my mother's. I never mentioned her because I don't talk about my family. My mother is in love with Chloe though and her opinion counts a lot. I was dress in true religion except that I had on my wheat tims. We were going to my club to do some business. I helped her in my Bentley GT and we were off. I parked in my spot and escorted my girl in. Bitches were eyeing her but I wish they would try her.
"You gonna let me hit that later?" I whispered in her ear as we stood in V. I. P.
"Maybe I would Mr. Carter," she said smiling. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me.
"You look gorgeous tonight ma," I said gripping her ass. I showed my affection for her in public because I could careless what the fuck people would think.
"Thank you baby, you look good too," she kissed my cheek and I smirked as she licked my ear.
After we did business at the club, we drove over to my mother's house.
"Chloe!" My mom hugged my girl.
"I'm invisible now?" I asked pretending to be mad.
"Aww baby are you jealous?" Chloe asked as she hugged my mother.
"Boy you know I love you," my mom said hugging me. "King is sleeping," she said as Chloe walked away. "Kyng why isn't she wearing a ring yet?" My mother hit me on my chest.
"Ma we've been dating for a year, we don't wanna rush things," I said. I already call Chloe my wife. She doesn't know it but everything I own has her name along with mines on it. Chloe means the world to me and now we have a son together makes me love her even more.
"Kyng I understand, just take your time and I want more grand babies," she smiled at me as Chloe walked in with a sleeping King in his car seat carefully strapped with his blanket over him and his diaper bag.
"Thank you for watching him Mrs. Carter," she said giving my mom a kiss on her cheek.
"Baby, he's my grand baby," Chloe smiled.
"Ma we gonna see you later," I said hugging her.
"Bye mom," Chloe said.
"Bye baby,"
Chloe's parents died when she was in college. I sometimes guess that's why she is so cold but Amber told me she's been that way since they were in elementary school. Chloe made sure King's car seat was strapped properly and sat in front. I leaned over and kissed her.
"I want more kids," I said. She smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.
"When King is three," she said
"Aight, I'll wait," I said smirking. "Until then, imma fuck the shit outta that pussy," she leaned over and caressed my dick through my pants.
"Okay daddy,"