Just another model

Imagine. You're a model, and you've been picked to do a photoshoot for a famous brand of jeans. You were informed that a celebrity was supposed to do it with you, but you didn't know who. The only thing you knew is that he's a man. You went to the studio, and said hello to everyone before someone did your make-up. "Did someone have any news from Darren? He was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago!" said one of the brand promoter. "He's on his way, traffic problems" an assistant answers. Once your make up is done, you headed to see the stylist. You were so excited for this photoshoot, it was one of your first with a celebrity. "So we're gonna do individuals, fully clothes, you go first, then Darren will go, then you will do couple pictures with him" he explained to you. "Great" you say with a smile. The stylist just gave you your clothes, a red shirt and a jean, when a man suddenly opened the studio's door "Sorry, sorry guys I'm so so late" The man says. "Finally! Go to the make up Darren. They're waiting" the promoter said. Darren threw his bag and coat on the floor and ran to the make up. "He's cute" you thought. The photographer called you, and you did a few pictures before changing your clothes. When you got back, Darren was shooting his individuals. "Hey" he said when he saw you. You wave at him, smiling. "Guys you didn't tell me that I was supposed to do the photoshoot with a gorgeous girl" he adds, looking at you, a smile on his lips. "Ooh Darren that pick-up line sucks. Stay focused" Ricky, his manager, jokes. You laugh as you see him blushing. A few minutes after, you join Darren. "You're the Glee guy right?" you ask as the crew get ready. "Yeah. That's me" he says. "And you are?" he add. "y/n" you answer. "Well, y/n, nice to meet you". You smile and you both stared to do couple pictures. He hugged you from behind, with just simple smile. "Yeah, keep going" the photographer said. You turn your head to Darren, put your arms around his and smile.

After a few cute pictures, the photographer said "Ok. Let's move on to the sexy part". You take off your shirt, as well as Darren's. He looks at you, and smirks. "What?" you ask, giggling. "I didn't say anything" he adds. You chuckle. The make-up artist retouches your make up. You went to Darren, and put your hand on his chest, as he put his on your waist. You felt chills running through your body as he touch you. "Darren put your hands on her back pockets" the photographer said. "Sorry about that" he said to you with a cheeky smile. You felt his hands slowly get down towards your butt, to finally stop on your pockets. "Actually, I'm not very sorry about that" he whispers. You laugh and move closer to him, your chests were now touching. There was something about him which felt different, the way he touched you, the way he talks to you, you never saw this before. "Pretend to kiss him y/n, Let's make this hotter" the promoter said. You put your hand on Darren's neck and slowly lean on him. "Fuck. That's hot" you hear Darren whispering. You smirk and stop leaning when your lips were almost touching. You couldn't help but to look at his lips. He did the same. "Such sexual tension in here" Ricky said. You laugh and so did Darren. "Great guys, we're done, thanks everybody". Outside of the building, you heard Darren calling you. You smirk, and turn around to see him. "Yes?" you say. "Here's my number, you should call me sometimes, so we could... work together again" he said giving you a piece of paper. "Yeah sure, this is totally professional" you say, bitting your lip a little. "Totally professional" he repeats before kissing your cheek.