Chapter 4

Moving Day

*Ana's POV*

I woke up sad but ready. I really don't want to leave Kenna but I wanted to see Zach.

"Ana you ready your brother and I are waiting?" Yelled my mom

"Yeah I'm coming... sadly" I mumbled that last part to myself. We were outside and Kenna and her family came over to say goodbye to us. I hugged Kenna one last time goodbye and got in the car on the way to Texas. I know its a long drive from Minnesota to Texas but I've never been in a plane before and I was scared, also we had to show the moving truck the way.

In Texas

"Ana wake up." My brother said trying to wake me up.

"Why leave me alone!"

"Were here"

"Really?!" I looked out the window and seen the sign that said RoundRock 4 miles. I got really excited, I've seen pictures of our new house its pretty big. Mom said I get to pick my room first. I picked the room near the back of the house, it has a window stright across the neighbors window but their blinds were closed so I couldn't see anything.

"Alright kids I'm gonna head to the grocery store to go get some food and stuff, anyone want to come with?" We both said no. After about 5 minutes after she left there was a knock at the door. Both Devon and I rushed down to see who it was he beat me to the door... of course.

"Hey whats up my names Zach, I live next door." As soon as I heard that I ran to the door.

I stared into his eyes they were so gorgous he was really really cute in person. Wow is that, ohh my wow that's him. I thought to myself.

"Yeah, wow what a coincidence well were neighbors. But anyways I came over because we were wondering if you would like to come over for dinner at 6:30 your whole family." He said smiling.

"What did I say that outloud." Ohh boy.

*Zach's POV*

Wow she looks AMAZINGLY beautiful she looks way better in person and i LOVE her smile oh my lord. After asking if they would come over for dinner and they said yes I went back home and got ready, they were comig over at 6:30 and it was already 5:45. So I decided to take a shower and get ready

*Ana's POV*

After he left I decided to get ready, so I grabbed a really cute outfit, not to fancy but not to not fancy (if you know what I mean) real casual. I got in to shower and washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and washed my body. After I got out of the shower I put a sports bra on with some shorts and sweater over my bra so I can unpack for now.

Now its 6:15 so i was all ready dressed. My mom has been back since 5:50 so we told her the news and she put the groceries away and got ready. We're all heading out the door over to Zach's house, I my mom knocked and a woman answered the door, I was asuming it was his mom.

"Hi my names Apryll, I'm Zach's mom." She introduced herself to all of us. I was the last to walk in. "Ohh and you must be Ana right? Zach has told me lots about you."