Chapter 3

*Ana's Point of View*

"Knock Knock"

I hear a knock at the door and I rushed down stairs as fast as I could when I got down stairs I swung the door open and hugged Kenna.

"Hiya" I said.

"Hey"...

"Hi!... don't forget about me!!" said Ally.

"Well DUHH how could I forget my little sister" I said in a duh tone.

"Well I guess" she said smiling while hugging me.

"So what are we gonna do for the last week I have?" I ask

"We should go shopping! And since school is over I should stay the night, we can broadcast (on younow) and everything!"

"Hey yeah that's a good idea, lets go over to your house and get stuff and drop off Ally."

After they left Kenna's house.
At Ana's house

"Okey what do you wanna do first?"

"Well I gotta brodcast I haven't in a while.

"Okey me either let's do that!"

《Before we go live I seen that someone named bruhitszach was trending and live, so I watch him for a little bit while she is getting ready. He was really really funny and cute I comment "He old are you" and he said he was 15 so I like him even more I decided to fan him and then he ended so i went to go live with Kenna.》

"What were you doing?"

"Watching some really hot guy named bruhitszach."

"Ohh I know him he's cute huh... but I like his friend Nick more, well anyways let's go live!"

"Okey okey."

After about 30 min of broadcasting

"Hey look bruhitszach is watching omg!" I said

"Whatever"

"Boo you"

*Ending broadcast*
"Okey guys well we are gonna go because its 1:00 in the morning and we wanna watch a movie well we'll try to be live tomorrow"

"BYE!" We both said at the same time and ended the broadcast.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" I ask " I got girly movies like The Longest Ride, Mean Girls, If I Stay, The Fault in our Stars. Or I got funny movies like The DUFF, Grownups 1 & 2 and so on."

"Um I wanna watch something funny and girly."

"Here the DUFF is PERFECT for that!"

《I put in the movie and look at my Twitter and Instagram feed. As I'm looking through my Twitter I see that I have a DM I figure its just from following someone but I still look at it and if was from Zach! I got really excited it said (Z = Zach M = Me)

Z- Hey I was watching your broadcast earlier and you seem cool we should talk somtime...

M - yeah cool