Chapter 4 - Monster

So many thoughts are going through my head, i have my power and i kicked some ass! 

"Why didn't i think of that, we are twins so i should of known both of us would of had the dark gift" said Alec smiling.

"That was close, they almost got you both this time." Carlisle said with relief.

"Don't worry, we're still here aren't we?" i said nudging him.

"Yeah we are!" said Alec with excitement.

*A few Months later*

So what's happened in my life so far? Well i'm currently dating this boy named Carlisle and i have an amazing best friend named Chelsey, who now knows i'm a vampire and she is dating my bother Alec. My life is good at the moment and my power has been getting stronger, its a good thing and a bad thing. A good thing because now i'm a cool ass vampire but the bad thing is there have been more volturi attacks, But whats the worst that can happen?

I got out the car and walked up to my front door, and looked for my keys in my bag then all of sudden i hear "JANNNNNNNNE RUNNNN ITS ARO" shouts Alec.

I turn around and it went black.

*Carlisle POV*

Jane's car is here she must be home, i walk up to the front door and her bag and keys are on the floor. I unlock the door and enter it was quiet, too quiet i put Jane's stuff on the kitchen counter and there was a note "I have Taken them - Aro"

I started to panic, i ran outside and got into my car and started the engine and went as fast as i can to the volturi's lair.

*1 hour later*

I got out the car and didn't even bother knocking on the door and there he was...Aro i wasn't looking at him too long because my eyes focused on Jane and Alec they were both there just standing there as calm as ever.

I ran up to Jane and said "Jane come on we have got to get you out of here" i say grabbing her arm

"No, i belong here i'm powerful and strong i can kill people by looking at them." she said with a smirk.

"Bring in the girl" said Aro enjoying every single bit of this.

A girl about Jane's age came in, she was human..Wait! it was Chelsey. 

"Now Jane i would like you to kill your friend, She knows to much" Aro said smiling.

"Yes, Aro" Jane said.

All of sudden somebody was holding me back it was one of the guards i tried to escape but i couldn't.

I watched jane slowly look at Chelsey looked in her eyes and quietly said "Pain" Then Chelsey started to scream, Jane was killing her.

That's how Jane became a monster.