Chapter 2 - Boy Troubles.

(The video above -  Jane is obviously  Dakota Fanning and Emily is Kristen Stewert) 

After class it was lunch and as we were walking to the lunch hall i saw this boy, he was obviously an emo and he was human as far as i could tell, i then asked Chelsey "who's that boy?" then Chelsey replied "Emily's boyfriend' she said with a sigh.

"Really, wow that's something different" i said shocked.

"I know, it's weird" she said 

"C,mon let's go get some food" Chelsey says.

I follow her to the food court and i didn't take anything i had a bottle of blood in my bag, which i will have when i go to the toilet. 

When Chelsey was finishing up, i told her i meet her in the next class. I went to the bathroom and took out my bottle made sure no one was in the toilets, and finally had a drink i looked at myself in the mirror my eye's turned red. Then i could her somebody coming, i quickly got my back and bottle and ran into one of the toilets. Of course it was Emily and her minions Katie and Trish.

"Do you think you and Charlie will brake up?" says Katie.

"No of course not, we are just going through hard times." Emily says trying to sound happy.

"But he won't have sex with you" said Trish.

"It's only because he scared that he will hurt me, remember he is a vampire." she says sadly.

Before i could stop myself i started to laugh, i opened the door and they were all staring at me.

"Awww, is somebody having boy troubles?" i say smiling.

"No, it's none of your business" Emily says 

I start to walk out and i say "You should really check if anybody is the toilets before you talk about your sex problems" 

i was now in a good mood on my way to english, can"t wait to tell Chelsey everything and i mean about me and everything.

*2 hours later*

"Bye Chelsey see you tomorrow" i say waving.

I get in the car and my brother was just smiling at me, finally i said.

"what?" i say not looking at him.

"You made a friend" he said happily.

i just ignored him and turned up the music until we got home, when we finally got home i ran up stairs and started to watch Pretty Little liars and then there was a knock at the door "Come in" i say not looking at the door.

"hey stranger" said a voice i recognised.

"OH MY GOD, Carsile"