Chapter 24

Last Chapter you guys. I've started on a new fanfic, called "Lost Love" I hope you'll read it.

I had a lot of fun writting this. Thank you for reading! xxxx

I was sitting on the counter looking at Louis cooking. Harry was making the table. Louis suddenly stood between my legs. “Hi there” He said before he crashed his lips onto mine. I put my hands on his chest, while his rested on my thighs. I gently pushed him away. “Hi” I giggled. “What was that for?” I asked as I put my hands around his neck. “I’m just so happy that I don’t have any secrets kept from you anymore” I smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips. “I’m happy about that as well” Louis looked happy, really happy and as I looked into his eyes I felt warmth in my stomach. “I love you Louis” I said. His face lit up even more. “I love you too Jessica” Louis cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eyes.

We broke eye contact when Harry cleared his throat. “Uhm, the table is done” I could tell he was feeling awkward. “Thanks” Louis said and returned to the stove. The doorbell rang. “Harry will you help me down?” I asked and Harry nodded. He helped me come down from the counter and stand on the floor, and then he gave me my crutches. I got to the door as quickly as I could. I got the door open, with struggle. “HI!” Niall and his girlfriend Sophie said as opened. “HI!” I said. Sophie quickly wrapped her arms around me. “You look great” She said as we pulled away. “Thanks! You too” I said and she disappeared into the living-room.  “Hi Jess” Niall said and gave me a hug. “Hi Niall, how are you?” I asked as we made our way to the living-room. “I’ve been good, and you? How are the legs?” He asked. I smiled. “My legs are so much better. I don’t need the wheelchair anymore and I should be able to work normally in a week or so” I said happily. “What happened to your forehead?” Suddenly asked. I started to giggle. “I fell and hit my head, nothing serious, Harry was here to help me”

The door-bell rang again and this time Niall helped me to the door. It was Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Danielle. “Hi Jessica!” They all said as they gave me hugs. “Hi everyone, just in time for dinner” I said. I waited for all of them to get in the living-room. “You okay?” Niall asked as I didn’t move. “I’m fine. I just need space to walk” I giggled. Niall came closer to me. “Here let me” He said before he picked me up, bridal style, and walked me to the dining-room, where he sat me down on a chair. “I’ll go get the others” He said and winked at me.

I couldn’t believe that the guy, who a week ago I didn’t feel like really cared about me, had just carried me, because I couldn’t walk probably. Niall was so caring and sweet. Sophie and I had been close friends, but I had never felt like I was really friends with Niall or Zayn. The others joined the table and Louis came in with the food and sat down beside me. Harry sat in front of me. “I would like to propose a toast for Jessica” Zayn said and raised his glass. Everyone, including me, did the same. “We are so happy that you are still here with us and that you are now in Louis’s hands. To Jessica” He continued while looking me straight in the eyes. “To Jessica!” The other said and drank their wine. I nodded to Zayn, as a thank you and he nodded back.

***Harry’s point of view***

I put down my wine glass and my gaze immediately landed on Jessica, she was looking at the people around the table. She got happier as she led her gaze wander from person to person. The last person she looked at was Louis. They looked each other in the eyes and smiled. There was something in their eyes I had never seen before. Louis had never looked at Eleanor like that and I had never seen Jessica look at anyone like that. Their lips quickly touched in a small kiss. I smiled. They were so right for each other, I loved Jessica and I knew she loved me, but she could never look at me like that. But I didn’t mind, because I could tell Louis would take good care of her. She would be my “sister” forever, but I didn’t mind. I had never seen any of them as happy as they were right there. They were perfect for each other.