Chapter 5

Cas lightly shook Jenna's shoulder awake when they finally got to the bunker.
"We're here,"
"Mmm I don't wanna get up," Jenna mumbled into Cas's trench coat.
"Rise and shine," Dean smirked and hit the horn two times which made her jump.
"Asshole," Jenna mumbled.

Dean laughed and got out of the car. Cas opened his door and stood up as Jenna lazily stumbled out of the car. He closed the door behind her and she started to get her bags from the back seat. Sam and Tori got there a few seconds later and Tori grabbed her bags.

"Geez you look like a zombie," Tori laughed when she looked over at Jenna.
"Need sleep...nowww," Jenna said.
Cas came over next to her and took her bags from her hands.
"I'll carry them for you," He said.
"Thanks," Jenna smiled.

"Ooo already carrying your bags for you," Tori whispered as they followed the guys to the door.
"He's just really nice, a clueless little angel. How bout you and Sam there?," Jenna replied and smirked.
"Oh he's great! I really like him already,"She smiled.

Dean produced a fancy looking key and unlocked the door.
"Welcome to our fort," He laughed and pushed the door open wider. Everyone followed inside and walked down a set of stairs.
"Okay, so a tour...," Sam began.
"Bedrooms. Where?" Jenna spoke up.

"Bedrooms it is," Sam laughed and started walking down a hallway. Dean went to the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge.
"Okay, so these can be your rooms," Sam pointed at two of doors. They were the biggest spare rooms they had.
"Thank you, goodnight guys," Jenna yawned and picked a random door. Cas followed her with her bags in his hands.

"Oh, thanks. You can just set them down on the bed," She smiled. The room had a bed in the center, a tv, dresser, desk, and it's own bathroom. It was pretty basic, but Jenna knew she'd cover the walls by next week.
"You're welcome, do you need anything else?" He asked.

"Twenty hours of sleep," She laughed, "No, I'm okay," She smiled and hugged him. He hesitated at first but eventually wrapped his arms around her back.
"Goodnight," He said before her left. Jenna threw on a hoodie and jumped onto the bed, instantly falling asleep.

Tori set her bags in her room and Sam followed her.
"You can do whatever you want with this room. Paint it if you want, doesn't matter," Sam explained.
"So, you up for a tour or do you wanna sleep?" He asked.
"Yeah sure, I'm pretty awake," She smiled. He walked back out to the library and started from there.

"Okay, so this is the library and where we spend a lot of our time. There's billions of books, feel free to read whatever you want." They walked over to the kitchen next.
"Kitchen. We probably need to get more food, but eat whatever you want. Oh...don't touch Dean's pie or he'll kill you," Sam said with a straight face.

Tori laughed, "I go through the same thing with Jenna, I understand."
They walked all throughout the bunker with Sam explaining every room.
"Living room, for when we get the time to watch movies or tv. That's a drunk over there," Sam laughed and pointed to Dean who was holding a beer. Tori laughed while Dean glared at them.
Sam took her hand and they continued on until they were back by the bedrooms.

"That's Dean's room and that's mine," He pointed at two doors across from her room.
"If you need anything, I'm right across from you. Even if you just wanna talk or whatever, I don't care if you wake me up," He smiled.
"Thanks Sam, for everything," Tori said and hugged him.
"No problem, goodnight," He hugged her back and went into his room.
"Night," She replied and went into hers.

The next morning, Jenna rolled over and as her eyes adjusted, she saw Cas sitting in the chair at the desk.
"Ho shit Castiel! How long have you been there?" She jumped and sat up.
"About two hours I guess. You had a nightmare at one point and you shouted, so I came to check on you. You can just call me Cas, I don't mind," He explained.

"Oh thanks I guess, but you didn't have to stay. And um, I don't know, I just like how your full name sounds. Kinda elegant and such," She got up to stretch.
"I wanted to. You looked so peaceful," He smiled.
"Do I not look peaceful when I'm awake?" She laughed.
"You look like you have a lot going on in your head. You forget about all of that when you sleep."

"Well I like to think about a lot of things I guess. Alright, it's too early to be having deep talks. I'm hungry," She grabbed his hand and started walking to the door.

"Uh...," She looked around the hall unsure of which way to go.
"This way," Cas lightly laughed, walking towards the kitchen.
"Morning guys," She said to everyone in the kitchen.

"Cas, you're practically glued to her," Dean looked up from a pan on the stove.
"There is no glue. That'd be quite sticky," Cas said confused as Jenna started laughing.

"He means you hang out with her a lot," Tori explained from the table she was sitting at.
"Oh, well I like her," Cas smiled.
"Yeah, likeeee her," Sam laughed.
"I don't understand that reference," Cas squinted his eyes.

"Yeah um, don't mind them...idiots," Jenna blushed and sat down across from Tori.
"Soooo, what's for breakfast?" Jenna sat up excited.
"Pancakes," Sam said as he sat a plate of them in front of Tori. Dean got Jenna a plate and another stacked plate for him and Sam.
"Ooo one of my favs," Jenna quickly dug in.

"I think every food is your fav," Tori laughed.
"Cause a lot of food is good!" Jenna stated and grabbed a bottle of syrup. Sam sat next to Tori and Dean sat next to Cas who was next to Jenna. Cas sat back and glanced at Jenna every now and then.