Our very own fairy tale - part 1

GottaReadAtHogwarts courtney277913 Thank you for following me,and giving me idea's...

I had just woke up from my alarm to get ready for school, and then.... "ALICE!!! CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" My mum shouted from the foot of the stairs, my mum never shouts unless its urgent. So I rush downstairs, she told me that Sam from down the road will be staying with us while his mum is in Italy.
"Wait! Sam Parker?" I question
"Well, that's the only Sam I know!" She replied
OMG!! Sam Parker is going to be staying with me for a couple of months. This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I told Leah and Chole straight away, oh by the way, they are my BFF'S!

During the day, I was off daydreaming every minute and second I could. I mean, its not every day you have the worlds most popular, hot boy come stay with you, a girl can dream. Me and Leah went put for lunch, I had fish and chips, I don't even eat fish, I only had it because its you're favourite! I also ordered a sprite because I remember that was the first drink you spilled over me, by accident though. After we met up with Chole. I started to day dream again...
"Which dress should I wear for the school prom?" Chole asked
"Prom is in 3 months Chole!" Leah stated
"Oh well, you have never liked fashion. What about you Alice, what do you think of the dress?" She once again asked
"ALICE!" Leah snapped, it suddenly woke me up,
"What? Yea, yea, the dress looks nice, you go buy it." I answer, Chole takes her dress and goes to pay.
"Alice, whats up with you, You still can't be day dreaming about Sam can you?" Leah questioned, she can't speak, she didn't come out of her room for 3 day because she was kissig a poster of zac efron! I got up and went outside.
"I will see you tomorrow at school!" I called as I walk bacm to my house. For some reason I prefer to walk alone than with someone because I can think to myself andasm myself questions, I know, weird right!

That night I couldn't sleep one bit. I was thinkig if this was good or bad, what will other popukar girls say to me, what will they think of me, then, I thought.... I don't reslly care what they think. No one should ven think about it. I tried really hard to put it to the back of my mine and finally, it did. I think I went to sleep at half eleven because I couldn't stop thinking. When I did get to sleep I had the best dream I had ever had. I was havin fun laughing enjoying my time, it has bee ages since that side of me had shown, if I'm honest I had missed it, when my dad died, I couldn't handle the pain, the pressure to make sure mum was okay. Anyway, I'm slowly getting better and having more fun with Leah and Chole now that my test reasults are over with. As I slowly drift off into a deep sleep, just to wait until in the morning when Sam comes and stays with me!

^*^*^*^*^*^*Please no hate, this is my first book!*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Next book coming out: Friday 4th September 2015!