Our very own fairy tale - part 6

That night I couldn't sleep a wink, knowing that I might have screwed up my chance with Sam Parker, every time I thought about him, I was glowing from the inside out. Maybe I did like him, even though he boasted about the kiss. I guess the kiss was okay...maybe, NO! AWESOME! I will tell him when I wake up, as he is staying round mine.

Calm Alice, calm. So I calmed down. My phone went off, I had a message from an unknown number it said...
Unknown number: Hey. I really want you to be my date to the prom! XXX ~ Our secret.
This is so confusing who could it be? Sam? I will ask him tomorrow, and tell him I forgave his lovely, warm, kind - ALICE!
Right, right. Well I guess I should go to sleep then.

In the morning I was so excited, but then someone knocked on my bedroom door,
"Come in!" I shout, the handle turns, its a male hand,
"Ermmm, I feel like I should apologise to you about yesterday" Sam apologised, my heart racing, I couldn't hold it back anymore... I ran towards him and kissed him, he kissed me back, I completely forgot about the unknown number that messaged me last night, If I'm completely honest I didn't care at this point. I was snogging Sam Parker.
"Forgiven" I say whilst trying to kiss him as well. I had my eyes closed but I could see his smile, it made me smile, I gently pulled myself away
"See you at school...." I said and walked out of my room, Sam stood there non stop smiling, in fact he didn't stop smiling at all at school. He came and sat with me at lunch, he kissed me nore and more.

Finslly the last subject came, it was with Cameron. He wasn't the most popular boy at the school, but he was kind. My friends thinks he has a crush on me, but he knows were just friends. I mean boys and girls can be BFF'S without going out right?

Anyway, I was about the leave the classroom and someone stood infront of the doorwar, a strong male figure, it looked luke something I have seen before,
"Alice? Will you be my date to the prom?"asked quickly and then fired away down the hall. I was so confused I called Leah and Chole straight away, I told them everything, they helped me alot.
"Ok, bye!" I hang up. Once again the door knocks,
"Who is it? I ask, the door opens and....
"You just can't stay away can you!" I say with a smile, Sam pulls me close and whispers in my ear
"Sleepover my room, tonight" he whispers and leaves. Later on that night, my mum was asleep and note came under my door, it read: I'm ready for you!
This was it....