Our very own fairy tale - part 2

So! Today is the day, the day were Sam Parker is going home, TO LIVE WITH ME!!! Anyway I have to get ready for school. I go to the bathroom, have a showerm brush my teeth, wash my face, and finally put on my make up. After about an hour in the bathroom I finally go on to finding an outfit (this is the hardest thing in the world, trust me!) I can't choose between a red mini dress or blue ripped jeans and a crop top. I went for the jeams and crop top in the end. Then after I got dressed and have a mini party of excitement I skip down the stairs and have breakfast. Before I knew it, I have to leave for school. As I was walking, my heart, pounding with mixed feelings. I sat down and tried to not burst out with excitement. It's now lunch time, I try to find Leah and Chole in around three hundred people, funnily K find them together, right next to the food. Suprise there!
"Sooooo! Are you excited today the Sam Parker is coming to your house!" Chole blurted, for some reason I got embarrassed and went bright red.
"I know! I can't wait!" I said nearly peeing my pants because I was that excited!
"Geeeesss, he is just a boy. Why do girls like him so much?" Leah buts in,
"BEACAUSE, He is hot and beautiful. I am wel jel of you Alice, you're so lucky. I wish he was staying with me!" Chole strops off. The bell rings right after,
"Right, I will call you tonight." I say half walking to my class room, I can hear Leah answering me from right back of the hall way.

My last class, finally. It's geography though! :(
Well atleast Sam's in it, everyone is in the seats waiting for the teacherto come. I know what youmust be thinking, why would kids be sitting in a classroom with no teacher in, in slience. Well the teachers made a deal withthe kids that if the teacher is not in the class by two o'clock the kids may do whateverthey would normally do, and suprising they keep their promises.
During geography all I do is stare and daydream about Sam, until "Miss.Green, are you even looking at the board and paying attention?" The teacher caught me,
"Y-y-yes miss, I am paying attention!" I try and sell myself to the teacher, I knew it wasn't going to work.
"Okay then, what shape is Italy on the map?" She asked me,
"Ermmm. Thats easy....." I pause, I know its a type of shoe...
"Its a trainer!" I say proudly, I mean. Its has to be right!
"WRONG!" She shouted across the room. Damnnn, and I thought that was right.

At three fifthteen I leave school and walk home. I would have walked with Sam but he is probably hanging out with some of his friends. When I get home, I sit in the living room waiting for the door to open, for Sam to see me. And the time I have been waiting for, I heard the handle go... and its Sam. I sit there and look at Sam.
"Would you like me to show you you're room?" I asked
"Okay then." He replied, omg! Sam Parker spoke to me! As I lead him up to his room, we talked for abit about his mums work.
"This is the guest room!" I say, Sam looks around
"Pretty nice - not as pretty as you though!" He flirts, wait..... WHAT! Sam Parker just flirted with me, WHAT DO I DO??
"Thanks!" I smile and walked off.

I felt like having a shower after all Sam Parker called me pretty, I was sweating like a pig. And after a nice, hot long shower, I kinda need to get out, I washed my hair and dried my body. I walked into my room to get changed into some cosy clothes. As I take off my towel and put it in my washing basket, I hear the door open, I quickly turned around. Ans there stood Sam, checking me out, my whole naked body.
"SAM!!! WHAY ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!!!" I shout as I grab my covers to hide my body,
"I was only going to ask if I could borrow you're phone charger, mines at home!" He sobs
"Sorry, but you could of knocked, for ovisous reasons!" I answer
"Oh yeah, sorry about that - I think I like you more now, now that I have seen you for who you really are!" Sam says with a cheeky smirk at the end, I have nothing else to do but smile back.
"Maybe, we can have a sleepover one night?" He continued and walked away...

Next book coming out: Saturday 5th September 2015