Our very own fairy tale - Part 5

I remember getting a fight with basically everyone, Leah, Chole and Sam. I'm actually suprised I remember so much, I know that last night I got totally wasted. I felt like my life had no meaning, no friends.

I had to face all of the guys at school today. I was dreading it, J couldn't wait for mw to be out of college. I only had a few weeks left. Which meant I had to make up with Leah and Chole soon. Normally, Leah comes and takes me and Chole to school we all listne to radio: Here we go. Today they read a book there, and it had a meaning. The meaning I needed Leah and Chole to understand. I prayed that they were listening to it and had forgiven me.

I got to school to see Leah and Chole smiling at me,
"Radio: Here we go" Leah said, I excitedly nodded my head and agreed.
"Just to let you guys know, I was going to tell you, I just hadn't of seen you yet, I hadn't told anyone else." I say,
"Yeah, we might of been too harsh on you!" Chole apologised. We are now besties all ovee again. The only problem left was Sam.

Sam is the most popular boy at the school, its like a compition between Sam and the second most popular boy, Chris. They aslways had to battle to see who had the best grades and to see who had the most fans, it got so out of control. I had loved Sam for nearly as long as I can remember. And Chris, well he was friendly, kind - hearted and the opposite of Sam.

Chris sat next to me in science today, he is really smart. I liked his magnetic smile and liquid green eyes, was I falling for Chris and Sam?

I told Leah and Chole straight away, they were thrilled. As always.
"I mean, you are so pretty Alice, I don't see why they wouldn't date you?" Leah stated, I gave her a thank you smile,
"You are gonna have to pick one of them, YOU NEED A DATE TO THE PROM!!!" Chole insisted, shes got Derek and Leah has got Dan.

Right now everyone is still going on about the kiss. I need some new beef on people, to make them forget about me, but most of all. Chole was right! I DO NEED A DATE TO THE PROM......