Fourteenth

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'VE BEEN BUSY THIS PASSED DAYS AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. XX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2months

I keep on sending her flower but still she doesn't know who is the sender.

I am still here in Venice together with my mom and dad.
And Sha is still in Japan with her Family and relatives.

2 more weeks and I will be back in UK and Finally I will be able to see her.

We always talked on the phone.

She keeps on telling every place they go and talking about the person who sent her flowers.

Last night I asked her, when are they going back to UK and she told me that they will be leaving Japan tomorrow morning.

My mom and dad is also leaving tomorrow.

I want to go home but I told my granma that I will be staying here till next week.

Sha's Birthday will be on the 28th day of July.

I need to plan something for her.

1 weeks and four days passed.
3 more days and I will be leaving.

For the 3 remaining days. Me and my granny went on shopping.I saw a big teddy bear and I brought it for Sha.

Today is July 25,three more days before her birthday and I will be leaving tonight and get back to UK.

UK

It's already morning when I arrived, I was so tired so I decided to rest first.

Its was already 3 in the afternoon when I woke up and I went to the kitchen to get something to eat when I remember something...

I need to go to my friends and ask for help for the preparation of Sha's birthday.

I called Xander to ask for help
Instead of calling Sha and tell her that I am already here. (Xander and I became close since the day I brought Sha in the clinic.)

Sup bro?He said as soon as he answer the phone.

Yo!.I need to ask something to you.