Meeting the family...

Brooklyn's PoV
Nora was so sweet... I really like her... I can't believe that someone would actually rape her!
We penny boarded back to her house hand in hand. She didn't want me to leave her. Truthfully... I don't want to leave her either. We soon stopped skating In front of a cute little house.
'Home sweet home..' She said sighing.
'Your house is beautiful...' I said looking at it in awe. Honestly... I wish my house was like this... Mines just too big. It doesn't feel like home. But this house has a really cost feel to it.
'Thanks... We kinda make do with it... It's not the best but since my mum passed away my big brother and my dad haven't really had any jobs... I guess they've just kind of been grieving Yano?' Said Nora putting her head down once again.
'I really like your house... And I'm really sorry about your mum what was it that Yano..??' I said going quiet as I thought I might have upset her.
'... That made her pass away?' Said Nora softly. I just nodded. She went and sat on the steps of her porch and I followed making myself comfortable.
'My mum... Was my best friend. We had been like that since I was born but closer when I started high school. When I first started high school lets just say I really really loved my food...' She said laughing. I chuckled at her being able to make fun of herself without getting offended.
'... But as I started to get used to high school I started to feel really insecure about my Weight... At first I didn't tell anyone... I didn't eat for weeks... My mum realised that there was something wrong and came to talk... I told her about feeling insecure about my weight and not eating . She told me that not eating wasn't the solution to getting healthy and told me that she thought I was beautiful and drew a butterfly in my wrist. She said that it was a reminder that not everything is perfect and not everybody will like you but being yourself and being unique is the most beautiful thing in the world...' She held out her arm and rolled up her sleeve and there it was... A butterfly.
'I got it tattooed on before she passed... Anyway.... She helped me live a healthy life style and loose weight. We carried on going to the gym as our mummy and daughter time until... One night at the gym my mum felt a really bad pain in her hip... The next day we went to the doctors and found out that it was a tumor. And my mum was diagnosed with cancer... She stayed strong till the very end and she passed away holding mine and my brothers hand just after we all laughed together one last time.' She finished, I was completely surprised that Nora hadn't started to cry.
'Wow. She sounds like a very brave and lovely woman..' I said looking softly into Nora's eyes.
'She was...' She said looking back at me we started to lean on when.....
'Woah! Woah! Woah! Nora who's this??! And why are you almost kissing on our front porch?!' Said a guy who must have been her brother.
'Chill your beef dude!' Said Nora chuckling but as funny as it was I tried my best not to give him any reason to hit me.
'Zach, this is Brooklyn... Brooklyn this is my brother Zach...' She said pointing at us both.
'After I went out I got a little upset and bumped into Brooklyn. He was really sweet and bought me a coffee and listened to me... He also walked me home.. We've just been sat talking for a while...' Nora said reassuring her brother
'Oh right... So he knows???' Zach said quietly
'Yeah.. He knows..' Nora said smiling at me. I smiled back.
'I'm sorry dude... You can see why I was a bit protective? Thanks for walking her home and making her feel better I really appreciate it..' He said genuinely thankful
'No! No! It's cool mate... I completely understand... If It was my sister stood here then I would do exactly the same...' I said
'You can come in if you want... My dad won't be back for a while... And I really wanna watch a movie...' Nora said excitedly
'Yeah sure! Sounds fun!' I said once again looking at her in the eyes.
'Hey! I wanna watch a movie too!' Said Zach fake pouting making me laugh
'You can watch it aswell...' Nora said ruffling his hair
'Cmon in!' Nora said grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room with Zach following closely behind.
'So whatcha wanna watch??' Nora asked ....