Threatening messages...

Zachs pov
We sat in silence watching one of my dad's old movies guardians of the Galaxy, Nora was sound asleep snuggled into Brooklyn with her feet on me. I smiled at how adorable she was.
She was going to be a great mum... Even if she was only young...
OH WELL I WISH IT COULD BE CHRISTMAS EVERYDAYYYYYY!
Nora's text tone echoed in the room... I once again laughed at her an her festive text tone...
'Who's was that??' Brooklyn asked
'Its Nora's, can you tell she loves Christmas!' I laugh
'She's definitely unique... But that's what makes her special..' He said laughing
'You think i should see who's text?' I asked Brooklyn. I know Nora hates people snooping... Especially on her phone.
'Yeah... Just incase it's important..' Said Brooklyn seeming curious also as to who had text her.
I looked over and read the message:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT?! I SWEAR TO GOD NORA! YOU HAD BETTER NOT HAVE TOLD ANYONE! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE I COULD GET IN! I SWEAR YOU KILL IT OR I WILL! AND I WONT BE BOTHERED WETHER I HURT YOU IN THE PROCESS... ITS NEVER STOPPED ME BEFORE.... AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE ILL BEAT YOU JUST LIKE I DID LAST TIME WHEN YOU REFUSED....

I sat in shock for a minute before looking at Brooklyn with and mixed expression of anger, fear and sadness...
'Who was it??' Brooklyn asked starting to get worried
'It was her ex..' I said handing over the phone to Brooklyn
His face dropped as soon as he started reading
'I swear to god... I'm gonna kill this guy....' Said Brooklyn with tears threatening to pour out. I really liked Brooklyn... I liked that he cared so much about my sister....
Nora suddenly leaped up with her hands covering her mouth and ran. As if in sync me and Brooklyn ran after her. She ran straight to the bathroom and knelt down over the toilet and started to be sick.
'It's okay.... It's alright...' Brooklyn cooed whilst holding her hair back and rubbing her back.
When she finally stopped she slumped down and cried. Brooklyn slumped next to her with a protective arm around her. I joined the other side of Nora, she grabbed my hand and rested her head on brooklyns shoulder.
'I know who text...' She said through sobs
Me and Brooklyn both looked at her confused as to how she knew.
'When I was asleep I heard my text tone... When Brooklyn was reading the message I had a look...' She said sobbing to hard to carry on. Then the inescapable panic happened....

Brooklyns PoV
Nora started to breathe uncontrollably, her whole body was shaking and tears were pouring out of her eyes like waterfalls. Zach suddenly went into protective brother mode and ran her a glass of water and got her a hot water bottle whilst I was attempting to calm her down.
" it's okay baby, it's okay, I promise I will never let anyone hurt you..." I cooed
"Promise..." Nora said looking up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes.
"I promise" I said pulling her close and hugging her. I was never letting her go...