Chapter 2: Finding a Ship

"You know guys that we all want to get off the planet." Said Colen.
"Ya, we all want to." Said Lydia the twi'lek.
"Well, if we just sit here, we won't get anywhere." Said Colen. "So I'm volunteering to go out there to find a ship in the black market."
"Well, see if you find one, then report back." Said Tanen the kiffar.
"Okay I'll see you later." Said Colen as he jumped outside of the shack and over to the garage.
He opened it and got on his speeder bike that was his favourite and went off to Lothal. He sped across the terrain and entered the city. There were stormtroopers every where and some AT-ST's around so he had to look inconspicuous.
He went through the streets but found nothing. He almost got caught once but someone stopped the stormtroopers from shooting at him. Now that guy was probably going to be arrested, Colen hated the Empire.
He almost gave up hope when he heard someone say, "Ship for sale!".
Colen turned around and saw the guy, on the end of the street, who had a ship behind him. The ship was grey but the crew could all do a paint job. The ship was a triangle, but with a round back. It had guns on the wings, the front point, and the two back points. Colen thought it would work well, so he asked the guy selling it, "How much?".
"Nothing, as you can see I don't need this ship anymore, because I'm working for the Empire, so it won't cost anything."
"Good, can you save her for me until 9:00 pm tomorrow."
"Okay, I will, see you later."
"Bye." Said Colen.
He started up his speeder and went through the city. The unlucky part about the ship was that it was all the way on the other side of the city, but it was the only ship for sale, at an amazing price. They had to take her.
As he was riding back stormtroopers looked at him then looked away again, he didn't know what was going on but he had a bad feeling about it. He turned a corner and ran straight into a trap. There were stormtroopers and two AT-ST's staring at him with blasters ready to fire. Colen turned around and saw more stormtroopers and one AT-ST the way he came.
"Here he is, grab him or shoot him if he does any sudden moves to escape." Said a stormtrooper.

Hello WATTPADERS! Hope you liked the chapter, vote if you did, and thank you for voting for the last one.