~one~

*Skylar's POV*

"Thanks for helping me move in Logan" I smile at him as I carry a box into my new room.
"No problem Sky" he calls.

I look around the baby blue colored walls in the room, my favorite color. I don't think i'll change it. I place my hand at my hips and inspect the room... It's really nice.

It has a lot of space, a walk-in closet and even it's own bathroom. But come to think of it, that's just more cleaning to do later on...

I stand in the very center of the room, I don't know why, I just feel like the queen of the world.

As i'm standing, my hands still on my hips, I feel arms come around my waist... Logan.

I turned around to see his face resting on my shoulder, and I giggle a little.

"What are you doing?" I continue to giggle.
"Hugging my best friend" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

I know what you're thinking, and no we're not dating. Our relationship is... complicated. Yeah, we're best friends, we always have been. But as of a few weeks ago before I finished high school, he came to one of our dances and admitted he liked me. Oh! And don't worry I didn't have a date so it wasn't like awkward. I had gone with Kelly. Speaking of Kelly she's my best friend and I should probably call her over to help me get settled in... plus the mall sounds great right now.

"So are we just going to stand here, or are you going to show me the rest of the house?" Logan laughs taking his arms from my waist.

"Okay come on" I turn around to face the closet as I grab his hand.

"Mr. Logan meet Mr. Closet, the wonderful land where all my clothes goes" I point to the empty closet.

I continue holding his hand and walk over the bathroom. We stand by the door and I say "Mr. Logan, this is Mr. Bathroom, the man you go to when to you have to take a sh-" I was cut of by Logan.

"I know how these things work.." he says and we both start to laugh.

Logan looks down at his watch and kisses my cheek.

"It's 11:30 I have to go otherwise i'll be late to work, i'll see ya in a bit"

I fake a smile and let him leave. I turn just in time to see him head out the door. I sigh and grab my phone. 18%... great. The charger is probably somewhere in my purse. I look on the bed and grab my purse. I start taking things out. Deodorant, lip gloss, magazine, phone case, and finally charger. Wow I carry around a lot of stuff.
I pull out the charger and look for the closest outlet.

"WITH FIRE AND GOLD IN OUR EYES" my ringtone sounds. Ugh. I look at the caller as I walk towards the outlet. 

"Hey Kelly what's up?" I smile.
"Hey Sky, I was just wondering..." she starts.
"MALL!!" we both scream in unison. 

We laugh afterwords and Kelly tells me to meet at her house in 5 minutes. Me and Kelly have known each other for so long! Every weekend in high school she'd call me to go to the mall, so I know her let's go to the mall voice. I carry in my purple spiral mirror into the bedroom and lean it against the wall. I check my outfit, good. My make up, good. My hair, g- no. I take my hair out of the sloppy pony tail and brush it down. Okay now good! 

I walk out the room, close the door and grab my keys. I make my way into the parking lot, into my car and turn on the engine. I sit there and stare at the house. I wonder who used to live here... and why they moved... the house was great.