~two~

I pull out of the driveway and make my way to Kelly's house. After I get there I honk the horn and she knows i'm there.
I see her walk out the house with skinny jeans, and pink high heels.

"Where the hell do you think we're going?" I shout sticking my head out the window.
She rolls her eyes and asks "should I change?"
"Um duh!" I exclaim as she walks back in the house.
After a minute she walks out in shorts and converse.
"Better" I smile and she gets in the car.
"So how's the new house?" She smiles dusting off her shoe.
"Pretty good, I love it!"
She turns to look at me as I stop at a red light.
"Sky" she slowly says "are you sure you're ok living alone? Because you know you can always come back to my- our house" she places her hand on my lap.
"I'm fine trust me" I say holding her hand.
She takes her hand away and nods.

"Want me to help you move in?"
"Yeah that'd be great" I smile not taking my eyes off the road.
"Hey did Logan come over?" She asks with a smirk.
I look at her and bite my lip "maybe"
She playfully hits me "oh my gosh! You guys are so cute"
"Oh my gosh, not even!" I say back.

Kelly. Kelly my best friend. Kelly the girl that ships me with Logan. Kelly the girl that makes my life 100 times better.

***
"How does this shirt look?" I say turning to face Kelly in a light blue crop top. We were in the fitting rooms at Forever 21.
"Perfect!" She claps.
"I look fat" I say placing my hand on my stomach and roll my eyes.
"No you don't! You have a great body!"
"No I don't" I deny her compliment.
"You look hot Sky... Logan would love it" she adds with a smirk.
"I'll send him a picture and ask"

I take out my phone and snap a pic. Logan is the type of best friend that I can tell anything to... Like legit. If I had my period I could call him up and like 'yo buy me some ice cream and come over'. I love that about our relationship. I can be totally myself. It would be weird if we dated because our relationship wouldn't change... It would exactly the same.

"Okay Logan said and I quote 'Where is the rest of the shirt?'" I laugh as I tell Kelly.
"Wow he's funny" she says.
"I know right, whatever i'll buy it anyway" I smile.
"Good choice" she agrees.
We walk out the dressing room and head toward the line. It will take like 10 minutes until we get to the checkout.

***
"Read it" I tell Kelly as i'm driving back home from the mall. My phone just buzzed and it was a text from Logan.

"I'm out of work, want to chill?" Kelly reads aloud in a teasing voice. She smirks and asks "netflix and chill?"

I snatch my phone from her, not taking my eyes off the road "ha ha really funny" I say sarcastically.
We arrive at Kelly's house and I tell her to get out of the car, in a playful way.
"Get out loser" I laugh.

"Whatever! Tell your boyfriend I say what's up" she puts up a peace sign and walks into her house.
I shake my head and pull out of her driveway.

***

I sit on my bed and look around the room, decoration I think. I need decoration.
"Yeah, sure come over I need help decorating" I text back Logan.

At an instant Logan knocks on my door. It's as if he was waiting for me to text back so he could walk in. And in that moment he walks in carrying a drinks tray.

"Yo Sky!!" he calls out walking into my room. "I brought your favorite"
He smiles, takes a seat next to me and hands me a grande caramel frappucino from Starbucks, extra caramel.

"You remembered the extra caramel!" I say receiving the drink.