~three~

"Of course" he smiled.
I sat against my bed with Logan's arm around me.

"Wait!" I say.

"Can you plug in the tv?" I laugh "please".
"Okay" he says getting up off the bed.

***

"Channel 250" Logan called.

I gave him a look "no" and I went to channel 31. "We're watching criminal minds"

"You and your 'Criminal Minds' ugh" he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, you know it's my favorite show!"

"Yeah I do, we always watch it"

*Narrator's POV*
Skylar and Logan ended up falling asleep on Skylar's bed. They were snuggled together, the tv still on.  At around 10:00pm Skylar woke up, she left Logan keep sleeping while she logged into Instagram. She snapped a pic of her and Logan and captioned it "My fave💕" tagging Logan.
She kissed Logan's cheek and he turned his head to face her. Slowly waking up and rubbing his eyes.

*Sky's POV*
"How long have we been asleep?" Logan asked smiling.
"I don't know... 3 hours?"
"3 hours?? Woah"
"I know right!" I giggle.
"What time is it?" He asked.
"10:03" I looked at my phone.

"Wow" he laughs. "We didn't even decorate your room".

"No but I had fun" I smile.

"Well of course you did, we watched your favorite show" he laughs brushing my hair from my face.

"Well, are you staying longer to help me decorate?"

"I can't, I have another work shift at 10:30" 

Logan gets off the bed kissing my cheek. He smiles and leaves my room.

I sit on my bed, wondering if I should decorate my room or not. I'll do it tomorrow with Kelly. I feel hungry so I get off the bed and start my car. I get in and start driving to McDonald's, I could really use a chicken snack wrap, or two. After getting my meal I drive over to Kelly's.

"I'm sleeping over" I text her.

"Cool" she responds and pull into her driveway.

Kelly's house used to be our house so I can sleep over whenever I wanted. I had left clothes there on purpose, just so if I decide to sleep over last minute, I don't have to go home and get clothes. 

"Come in Sky" I hear a shout and walk inside.

"Heyyy girl" I walk into her kitchen where she is washing dishes.

"Heyy" she smiles.
"I brought you some chicken snack wraps!" 

Her mouth drops with excitement. "Our faves!"

"Yup so hurry up and wash those dishes so we can go to the basement" I laugh.
"Gotcha, and there's chips in the-"

"Got them" I say grabbing the ships from the shelf. "I used to live here ya know" I add.
Kelly rolls her eyes. "Whatever, meet me downstairs."

I walk down to the basement, me and Kelly's favorite place in the house, besides the kitchen of course. The basement used to be old and dusty until Kelly and I cleaned it a couple years ago, now it's our hangout. I hear Kelly coming down the steps and I turn on the tv. 

"What are we binge-watching tonight?" she asks pulling a blanket close to her.

"I was thinking cri-"

"I swear if you saw criminal minds, you're leaving" she laughs.

"Ok fine, you pick then" I laugh along.

"Hmm, how about we watch a movie instead"

"Mean girls?" I ask.

"Mean girls" she responds.

Mean Girls was our go-to movie. I think we've seen it about 100 times. 

*Narrator's POV*

The girls watched Mean Girls, followed by Legally Blond and White Chicks. They were basic movies that they loved to watch. After watching the three movies it was about 4am and they knocked out.

Logan came out of work at 4:30am and texted Skylar if he could hang at her place until he had to go to his other job. With no answer Logan went home and stayed at his house until his next shift.

*Skylar's POV*

I was still incredibly tired from last night. We went to sleep at 4am and now it's 12pm. I was woken up a few text messages from Logan and a call from Logan. 

The messages consisted of:

"Hey could I hang at your place until 11:30am?"
"Good morning Sky, hope you slept well :)"

"Are you ok? It's weird that you aren't up yet, it's 10am"
"I'm starting to worry, text me back"

"Also text me if you want to get dinner later haha, i'll reserve the place now"
*missed call*

He was so caring, I love Logan. I called him but there was no response, probably because he was at work already. 

So I texted back:
"Sorry I slept over Kelly's and yes i'm ok we didn't sleep until 4am"
"Dinner sounds great btw xx :)"