intruder

((michael))

"Miiiikeeeeeyyy..." Luke cooed, reaching out for my arm as I stood up from the bed. 

"Baby, go to sleep, I'll be right back, someone's at the door." 

"It's like three..." He muttered, cuddling into his pillow. The banging on the door continued and all of the sudden there was a loud crash. 

Luke shot up, my head snapping to the door. 

"Go get Cassie." I whispered sternly. He nodded, both of us walking to the door slowly. I grabbed a dictionary from our closet and opened the door, parting ways with Luke as he went down the hallway to our daughter's bedroom. I snuck around the corner, pausing when seeing a figure in the living room. Before I could think, I was slamming the book down on the person's head. This resulted in them stumbling down and knocking over a lamp.

"Michael, what the fuck?" I heard the figure groan.

"Calum?" I squeaked, helping him up and turning on the light.

"Why'd you hit me?" He whined, slightly slurring his words.

"Are you drunk?"

"Just a bit." He bit his lip, rubbing the back of his head where I had hit him.

"Why are you here?"

"Ash kicked me out." He sent me sad smile.

"What?"

"Ashton kicked me out... Told me to find another house because he didn't want to deal with my shit anymore..."

"Why did you break up?"

"He asked me to marry him."

Oops hi.

Lol wassoup guys?

This is a weird thought but do you want to know what I look like? Idk, my profile picture obviously not me and it hasn't been for a while but if you want to know I can put it on the next chapter?

I also will be using you now much more so if you want to see that just follow me (breicause_i_said_so) and you get a notification on yo phone when I go live!

Anywhore, I love you guys, bye bishtacos!