Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV
Jimin kissed me on the lips. I could feel the heat on my face. My heart wasn't beating faster or anything, it was just extremely embarrassing since it was my first kiss. That's right, my heart wasn't beating faster.

The problem was, I let him kiss me. I imagined he was Hoseok the whole time, which allowed myself to kiss him. After, what seemed like a long kiss, I don't know, like I said, it was my first kiss, Jimin pulled away.

I touched my lips and looked down. "Hoseok?!" Jimin shouted all of a sudden and I quickly turned and saw Hoseok. "Hobie Hyung!" I couldn't say another word.

He rolled his eyes and glared at Jimin, "I would say go make out somewhere else. But, to be honest, I don't want you around Taehyung. Maybe it's because you're both guys." I looked at him, he hasn't said anything nice since he lost his memories. He's been pretty mean.

"Don't say that, Hobie Hyung." He looked over to me when I said that, "And stop calling me that." I covered my mouth and nodded. "Sorry..."

He moved his hand towards him, "Follow me." Hoseok said. Jimin looked at me and shook his head. I had to follow Hoseok. I was curious.

He started walking to our room and when I walked in, he shut the door and locked it. "We never lock our doors. Why did you lock it?" I asked him.

"Haven't you realized how many times we've walked in on each other? Look, I only wanna have a talk with you, TaeTae." My eyes widened. TaeTae?

"What did you just say?"

Hoseok's POV
For some reason, the name 'TaeTae' came out of my mouth again. I don't know why. It's like instinct. "I-I said Taehyung." I lied to him. I guess he decided to go along with it. "Alright. Well, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"I'm sick of you showing up whenever I'm in a bad or a good mood. You're everywhere." I told him bluntly, but it pained me to say that. "We're in the same band." He told me straight away.

I rolled my eyes, "I meant romantically. Why are you there? If I see you with Jimin, I just wanna get between you two and kiss you instead of him! Why is that?" He looked at me, surprised.

Taehyung's POV
Did he just confess to me indirectly? "H-How am I s-supposed to know that?" I said, looking away, after a slight second of surprisement. "I know you know something from before I lost my memories. Tell me what it is."

I shook my head, "I can't, I have a boyfriend now who I don't want to upset."

"Well, I have a girlfriend that I don't wanna upset too. Let's just not tell anyone. Tell me the truth." He said to me, angrily.

The truth that I wanted to tell that was building up inside me, let out, "We liked each other a lot, but we never told each other, ok? Happy?" I said, annoyed now that he was pushing it this far.

He stepped closer but I took a step back, "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm just testing something. It doesn't count as cheating, ok?" What was he talking about? With that, he leaned in and gave me a light kiss on my lips.

"I don't want to see you again." He said after the kiss. "W-what do you mean? That can't happen unless one of us quits the band and I still want to see you, even if we are only friends." I told him the truth.

"Well, I don't want to have feelings for a guy, so I don't want to see you again. I'll quit the band and become solo if that's what I have to do." He said and walked out.

Was he really going to quit?

Hoseok's POV
I wasn't lying when I said I didn't want to see him again, or was I? I don't even know. I'm on the way to telling the staff and manager that I'm quitting.

"I wanna go solo." I said directly to the manager, "I don't wanna see the band ever again." He looked at me, "You still don't have your memories?" I shook my head. "Well, then instead of quitting the band, how about just going on hiatus until you get your memories back?" He suggested.

"I don't want to be back even when I've got my memories." I said, whining a little. "You won't know that until you have your memories. I'll tell Namjoon so he can tell the rest of the band. You can start packing and head home." Was it really this easy? "But don't think you're quitting the band. It's just a break that we won't know how long it is for now." That's why...

I went back to the dorm, Taehyung was taking a nap and Jimin and everyone else was somewhere. I decided to pack right away and head home.

Right before I left, I looked at Taehyung, "I'm sorry. But I really can't stand liking a guy. I'm scared to." Of course he was asleep so he didn't hear me.

When I walked out of the dorm, Hyun Hye was there to go with me back home. I'm planning on never coming back.

(A/N: Thanks for reading so far!! Now I really don't know if a conclusion will be soon. Or maybe it will be. Please comment and vote! Thanks!)