Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV
"TaeTae..." Hoseok's eyes were watering up as he said that. "Wh-what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer. He quickly got up and walked out. "Oppa!" Hyun Hye followed him.

I went straight out there to follow them. What was going on? "Oppa!" Hyun Hye grabbed a hold of Hoseok. "Let go of me." He tugged away from her.

"Hoseok!" I shouted to him and ran to him. "Can you leave us alone for a little bit, Hyun Hye?" She nodded and walked into a close by store. "What happened with you?" I finally asked.

"I remember. At first, I was remembering everything about you, but then all my memories came back. I need to break it off with Hyun Hye. She isn't a nice girl." He said. "I know." I said bluntly. "And what about you and Jimin? Do you know how I felt? Especially now that I remember?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure if I can break up with him." I said honestly. To be honest, I don't want to see Jimin hurt. He's one oft best friends. "Why can't you?" He asked, "We finally confessed to each other even though it was kind of fake."

"We haven't yet. That was you without your memories. Come back to me when you are ready to." I said to him. I felt like Hoseok still wasn't ready since he just got his memories back. "Also," a tear rolled down my cheek, "come back to the band as soon as possible." Right away, I turned around and walked away.

I headed back to the dorm. Everyone was already there. "TaeTae! You look like you were crying! Are you alright?" Jimin exclaimed. I nodded, "Hobie Hyung got his memories back."

"Wait, what?" Jimin stared at me.  The tension in the room was getting hot.

Jimin's POV
When I heard that Hoseok's memory came back, my heart stopped. Taehyung would immediately dump me and run to him now. I didn't get enough time to make him mine.

At least that's what I thought. But no, instead Taehyung acted normal. "I said Hobie Hyung got his memory back. Come on, Jimin. Let's go play some video games." He said with a smile. I was relieved. Maybe he was really over Hoseok. At least that's what I wished.

Hoseok's POV
Seeing Taehyung's year made me want to grab and hug him but I couldn't. He probably knew I wasn't ready for any of  that. I had to get rid of Hyun Hye.

"Oppa...? You got your memories." I rolled my eyes, "You knew I lost my memories from the beginning didn't you? And yes I got them back." I told her. She nodded. "You made a fool out of me when I confessed to you in middle school. We never dated. You made fun of me the rest of the year just to get attention. Jokes on you though, the only attention you got was negative." She looked away, "You're right and I bet you can guess why I agreed to date you now."

"Of course. It's cuz I'm famous. If I talked about you on variety shows, you'd get all the positive attention, but I'm not gonna do that. I'm done you you." And with that, I walked away and called my manager, telling him that I'm back in the band.

Taehyung's POV
Jimin was very close to me while we were playing video games. "Maybe we should go on a date later? Don't you think?" He asked me. I looked down, "I- I guess... I don't know..." I said. "I'll take that as a yes." With that, he kissed me on the cheek.

Wrong timing though, "Hey, I'm back!" Hoseok said as he walked in. He saw the kiss...

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP AFTER 2 COMMENTS AND 2 VOTES