Just an illusion

It was Denises wedding day. She was standing in front of the altar with Luke. Everything was perfect untill Veerle (one of her best friends) started to sing a song for them. It was 'illusion' from One Direction but she made her own songtext on it. "No baby this is just an illusion... I've really got my heart out on my sleeve. Oh baby this is just an illusion... There's Jack Hemmings between you and luke" Veerle sang. Jack hemming who was also at the town hall stood up and his head turned red. Omfg... was veerle really doing this?! thought Denise, and her head turned red too. Luke was just standing there not knowing what was going on... "What? dind't you know?!" Veerle laughed. "When you were away Denise and Jack made love in your bed" Jack ran to Luke. "I'm so sorry luke, I'm so sorry!" Jack said. Luke clenched his fist and hited Jack hard against his jaw. "NOO LUKE!" Denise yelled. Luke looked back at Denise with tears in his eyes and ran away. Denise punished Veerle angry with her flowers and ran back to luke, but she falls over Jack who was lying on the ground. When she looked up she saw her father who was standing in front of her... "Oh little princess, what's happening to you?" her father said. "Oh your little princess has gone bad!" she yelled, and she pulled her dress off when she ran away from the town hall. On the street is where she met Chuck bass, and Denise and Chuck bass lived happily ever after on a island in the sea.

END.