Ice skating

It was a cold winter and it was freezing. The snow fell out of the sky and the lake was frozen. Veerle ties the laces of her bright white skate. 'We can go' she said to her friend, Noa. Noa nods her head and stand up, kinda wobbly. Veerle laughs when she sees her best friend goes down. 'I can't skate' Noa says. 'I know, I will teach it to you' Veerle says. She takes Noa's hands and turns around. 

After an hour they both lost hope. Noa fell after every minute. 'It's hopeless' Veerle smiles. 'But that's okay, We can-' 'I give up, I wait here for you, skate a few rounds and lets go shopping' Noa interrupts. Veerle nods her head en shrugs her shoulders. She skates a few rounds. This is like the only thing she like about the winter. She closes her eyes and feels the wind behind her face, and hands. 'Watch out!' someone yells. BOOM. Her knies are hurting, and she feels a headache coming up. 'I am sorry' she says. Carefully Veerle opens her eyes. She scares up. She was lying on a boy, with a bloody nose. 'Did I do that?' she asks. The boy touches his nose. 'Oh, it's, it's okay, don't worry, I won't die' he stutters. 'No, you have to come with me, maybe it's broken!' Veerle says. She grabs his wrist and takes him to the First Aid. A man with a neon yellow jacket puts a few beads of cotton in his nose. It looks very weird. He had beautiful eyes. 'What's your name, I think I have the right to know the name from the person who made me bleed' he laughs. 'I am Veerle, and who are you, patient?' she asks with red cheeks. 'Ashton' he says. 'Nice to meet you' she says. 'I had a lot of less painful meetings' he laughs. 'Yeah, me to' Veerle says. Her knee is still hurting, but she's the guilty one. 'How are you?' Veerle looks up. 'I- I am fine' she stutters. 'I mean your knee, am I so stupid to not see your face full in pain?' he asks. She gives him a small smile. 'It's alright' she says. The bleeding has been stopped and the beads of cotton go out of his nose. He takes my hand en take me back to the icerink. We skate a few rounds. She totally forgot about Noa. He had really good lips. And those lips comes closer and closer. Until she feels them touch her.