Helicopter

Once upon a time... wait no... this isn't a fairytale!

Veerle Coralie, with her full name, Veerle was her nickname. She was born in a rich family in Sidney. Her pencil skirt was darkblue and her blouse was immaculate white and around her fingers she wore a lot of golden rings. Her brown her was tied up in a ponytale. Yeah, she had her life on track. With a critical face she walks around the dress. 'Wrong color, next!' she yells. A stylist pushes the mannequin with the cream colored dress away and show a new one. Red with glitters. 'Perfect!' Veerle finally. The stylist let out a sight. Mission completed. The dress feels amazing on her skin and the split in the skirt makes her legs look longer. The man with the red hair - actually he's more like a boy sometimes - in the chair stands up and kisses his girlfriend. 'Are you ready for the ball?' he asks. Veerle nods her head. Jean takes her hand and leads her to the car. A charity ball, Veerle don't like that kind of partys but it's important for Jean, so it is important for her. As soon as they arrived the party, Veerle can see it is going to be a boring night. Sometimes she can't see why she likes Jean. She shared the bed with Ashton, her best friend, one night. She drunk to much so she can't really remember it but she is sure it was really good. Ashton has long fingers... you know... Jean takes her hand to take her inside, but he got tackeld by a stupid friend. Veerle crosses her arms around her body and walks away. To take a look around the palace. She ends at the rooftop and she can see the lights in the city. 'Beautiful' Veerle whispers. A loud noise flies over the palace and stops above the rooftop. It is a helicopter! The door opens and a curly head is visible. 'Ashton!' Veerle yells. 'What the hell are you doing?!'. A rope-ladder falls for her feet. 'Come with me, and we can fly to the horizon! Don't forget your toothbrush!' Ashton yells back. 'Are you drunk?' Veerle asks. 'Who cares?' Ashton laughs. Well... that's a good question. What is the right thing to do? Fly with Ashton away to place unknown. Or go back to that Jean. 'Fly away' She whispers. She grabs the ladder and Ashton lifts her up to the helicopter. She comes inside. Ashton takes her in his arms and kisses her. Her new future just started.