I'm Nobody

"Nobody loves me" Denise sobbed as she sat on the edge of the lake. "I'm nobody" she heared from behind her. When she turned behind she saw her bestfriend Luke. He looked worried... "I love you" Luke said and he walked closer to her. "what?" Denise sobbed. "I do love you" Luke said again and he puts his arms around her. With his thumb he swept the tears of Denise's cheek. "I mean it" he said slowly and kissed my forehead. "I love you too" Denise wispered. Luke slowly moved his lips to Denise and kissed her gentely. The moon was glossy and twinkled in Luke eyes. Why did she never saw that he was the one for her?! After all those bad boys? She has always saw him as "just a friend". He looks so beautiful in the light of the moon. Luke ran his hand through my hair, i never felt more in love... I never ever want to leave his arms again. He has always makes me happy like he does now too but in a different way. It feels scary but exited all at once. "Shall i take you home?" luke asked and kissed my forehead again. I nodded and he took my hand. Hand in hand we walked through the streets. It became darker and darker and i felt a little scared. Luke noticed it and put be closer to him. "I'll always keep you safe" he wispered. When we arrived at my house he kissed my forehead, me cheek, my nose... oh i can't remember. he was so sweet. we walked into my room and ohh he was so hot. It felt like true love. I can't imagine the day i won't love him. He has always be my best friend ever! and i'm sure he will be the best boyfriend ever...

The End.