Im Human And Im Going To A Boarding School For Vampires... Ahhhhhh!

Preface

My breathing was too fast and i could almost choke on my own pulse.

"Nooooooooooo" i cryed out

"are fucking INSANE WOMAN!?" I screamed.

"calm down amanda, CALM DOWN!" my mom said trying to hold me still.

"no i will not FREAKING hold still - you can't do this to me - you can't!" i shouted.

"im sorry, honey but you keep getting kicked out, what do you excpect." my dad said, not really paying any attention.

"thats never, EVER Been my fault and you know it! do you relise how dangerous this is!? how dumb i could die!" i whispered in utter fear.

"don't be so melodramatic, honey"said my mom. "get your bags, NOW. and i'll drive you to the airport."

"but mom there VAMPIRES!" i wailed

"honey, there still people. girls and boys." she sighed.

"yea, people who drink blood and attack people for it." my mother tsked me.

"fine. im going." i went upstairs and got my bag and mom drove me to the airport. it was a long and silent drive that let me think.

was human. i was going to a vampire boarding school for boys and girls. my twin brother the same age as me was also there already who left yesterday. damm my life stunk.