Im Human And Im Going To A Boarding School For Vampires... Ahhhhhh! (3)

Chapter Three

"you want me to come in?" damon asked.

i bit my lip. "nah, i can manage, don't want to come across as a chicken." i laughed but it was nervous and strange even to me.

hugged him, unexpected even for me. he was hesitant for a second, then his arms curled round me and squeezed me tight.

pulled back after a moment and smiled.

"okay. i'm ready. Wait- do I knock, or just walk in? I said nervously.

trying knocking, they might be wondering about in their knickers. I laughed and so did he. I knocked.

There was a minutes silence and I knocked again, louder. There was a fumbling sound and then the door opened. A boy stood in the door way. He had obviously been asleep and his brown goldon hair was in a wild mess he rubbed one of his hazel eyes and groaned.

you just be ruby. even his voice was tired he eyes damon cautiously.

that's damon, don't worry he's just leaving. I jerked my head in damons direction. see ya he said smiling.

bye! he turned and walked off.

you must be.. I remembered the names but I didn't know which was him.

lee couper. he finished.

right, right I said nodding he held the door open and I walked in, I heard it shut after me.

sorry I woke you. I didn't wanna just walk in, incase you were like, walking about naked or something.

I don't normally do that but I thank you for your consideration.

I smiled.

so. Your human. he said cautiously sniffing the air.

I nodded feeling uncomfortable. yea, just so happens I am.

why were you sent to a VAMPIRE boarding school and not a normal one. he asked sounding curious.

I got kicked out of a load of schools and my uncled roys the head teacher and my drandad owns the place.

He sat down looking confused.

how come there vampires and your not. he asked sounding even more confused.

well... It was hard to explain. you see. My grandad married a human, they had six kid. All of them were half and half apart from two my uncle Roy and auntie Diane. My mum also married a human and had two kids me and my... brother. I didn't want to say twin. so I got the human part but my brother got all the vampire bits.

oh.

yes. Confusing, isn't it? he nodded trying to wrap his head round it.

that must be why you smell nice. he said in a sincere voice.

huh? I said confuddled.

im guessing because of your bloodlines, you have a nice scent. It human but mingled with something sweet and soft... he trailed of looking more awake. I just felt uncomfortable.

vanilla and flowers and a strange mix of honey... he said dreamily. His eyes seemed to go darker, more intense.

ok so which room is mine? I asked suddenly, snapping him out of it.

that one. he said pointing to a room to the right.

I got up and walked to it, before I opened the door I looked at him.

He had his head back and was pinching the bridge of his nose. I might have to locke my door tonight,