Chased down

The queen took a few of her guardians and started her road to Ba Sing Se. And from there she would ask people if they saw Ty Lee, Zuko and Mai.

Ba Sing Se, the ex-Earth Kingdom, is now occupated by the Fire Nation people, so Azula had no retention to ask them what she wanted to know.

"General Shin, prepare the guards. We have a long way to go."

"Yes princess.."

"Queen!"

"Yes! I mean queen. My bad."

"Idiot...just go!"

They started walking to Ba Sing Se, but got a letter telling her that Zuko and the girls got out to the desert. So she headed the desert instead.
***

It was not a surprise that Ty Lee and the others wanted to leave Azula and the Fire Nation. After her father died, she took over everything. But she controls things maybe a little bit too much. Even her friends..

"Once Azula told me to not even leave my room without telling her where I'm going," Ty Lee told the others while they were travelling out of Ba Sing Se.

"Ugh, she never let me waste time unless I do something 'useful for the nation', she says", said Mai with the same sound of unappreciation.

"Yeah, and me, I was not allowed to go talk to the guards without telling her what I wanted to tell them."

"She's so changed..." Ty Lee remarked. "I would have stayed if she was a little bit more agreable. I think...I liked more the times when she was only a princess. Now she's to much controler."

"Yea..." Zuko affirmed. "She tried to make me go back to my father one day. She told me he will accept me. And I did, I went to him. And then I though me and her will finally get along. But...I think I forgot who I'm talking about..."

"We all did..." Mai said.

But Ty Lee was the most hurted from all of them. She was the queen's best friend since they were little. It was really hard for her to acceot that she left her.

"I'm sorry Ty..." Zuko turned to her and kissed her on her cheek with passion, revealing his love for her.

"Yak!.." Mai disaproved Zuko's fine gest.

In this time, while the kids were heading south to find the avatar, Azula and her escort guardians were heading north to find them half way.

"If we have luck, we will meet them at the middle of the way."

"And what will you do to them?" a brave guardian asked her.

Of course she didn't know what to say. They were all her friends. Her family. But now she got insane, and she just's couldn't use with the fact that they left her to join the team avatar.

"We shall see..." it was all she could say at that time.

After they've been travelling for hours away from Ba Sing Se, Ty Lee and the others heard that the Fire Nation guards are coming after them. They got little scared, but they couldn't believe that Azula could hurt them anyway.

While they were walking on foot, they heard a sound like a thunder in the ground and saw the big army heading to them.

"Ok girls, don't freak out!" Zuko calmed them down while he tried to find a plan to escape.

"Look! There's a stone. Let's go behind it."

"Do you think she can't find us there? We need something bigger."

"And what if she won't find us? At least we can try."

"And what if she would?! Would you turn back after all the way we've made to here?!"

Zuko and Mai were fighting for this, while Ty Lee had a plan.

"Enough! Zuko! Make a stone of fire!"

"What?"

"Just do it. It could be big enough. And we can cover it with sand and hide under it."

"I think it might work.." Mai discovered.

"Ok fine!"

Zuko built the fire stone, and tge army was unable to see it because of the sand storm in the desert right then that was in front of them. A tornado was the only thing that stood between the Fire Nation army and Zuko's team.

Fortunatelly, they passed the fire stone covered by sand without noticing any human, and they continued their way North.

"Oh, good, we're good now. Let's get out of here."

The 3 kids left the stone putting it out, but one of the guards saw the stone going down and got surprised so he called the queen. They followed the tracks from the stone to a cave.

"It might be a byson," the guard said.

"So?! You shouldn't be afraid. You're a fire nation! Go get it!" Azula yelled bravely.

The soldier went into the cave, but a bomb of fire sounded and a lot of smoke surrounded them, blinding their eyes.

In this time, Zuko and the girls were able to run away from them, as they couldn't see because of the smoke fog.

"Ah! We lost them! Idiots!"

Azula went of the cave, had a look upon all of the desert, but saw no sign of living. Then she screamed crazily.

"Wherever you are, I will find you and you will regret all of this!!!"...