I Love You

I Love You
{Derillo}

It has been a few months since Danny had finally found the courage to ask Jorel out on a date and they had became a thing. It's been long enough for both boys to realise that they do in fact love each other, but non of them had said it yet.

"Danny?" The bassist shouts through their shared house. Getting no reply, he gets up and goes to luck for his lover. Having no look funding the blonde, Jorel digs for his phone and looking for Danny's contact number.

Jorel: hey babe, I'm just texting to see where you are and how long you'll be xxx

He hits send and shoves his phone back into his pocket. Grabbing a drink, his phone goes off signalling him that someone had messaged him.

Danny: I'm at the store, sorry if I didn't tell you, I should be back soon. Do you want anything picking up? Xxx

Sending him another message, the black-haired leaves it there.

---

Danny picks up one last thing and pays for them. Getting back into his car, he calls up his lover, saying that he'd be home very soon, and starting the car up.

Smiling to himself, the frontman pulls up into the driveway. Grabbing the nicely wrapped box and the bags of snacks, he walks into the house. "Jay, I'm back!" He shouts, heading to the kitchen and placing the carrier bags on to the kitchen side.

The Italian walks in, hugging his boyfriend from behind and kissing his neck softly. "Hey baby." The blonde smiles and turns around in Jorel's arms, kissing him.

"I've gotten you something." He grins, turning back around and grabbing the navy blue box with the red ribbon tied around it.

The bassist rolls his eyes, "you didn't have to." He mumbles, taking his arms away from the singer's waist. Danny shakes his head and pass the box to his boyfriend.

"I wanted to though." He smiles again, kissing Jorel's cheek. Jay unties the ribbon and opens up the box. The bassist raises his eyebrow as he looked at the CD that was placed neatly in the box. "It's a mixtape of all your favourite songs." The singer smiled widely, hoping that his boyfriend would love the gift.

"Aww." Jorel cooed, kissing Danny on the cheek - making him blush a light colour of pink.

"Turn it over." So the black-haired did. Seeing three words written in black, made his heart flutter and his stomach twist.

I love you :)

{}{}{}

I was going to make this longer, but I like short and sweet short stories really ^.^ and I'm not a hundred percent sure where this idea came from really..

~TonyturtleXMikey