:Chpt: 5

《Riley's mom's POV》

"Hun, do you think it was a good Idea to let Riley go to Forks?.." I asked.

"Well, yeah I mean, she needs to get out of the house an explore. We can't just keep her inside darlin' she's bound to find out sooner or later." He replied.

"I know, but I'm kind of scared she's going to get mad at us for not telling her, what if she finds her mate? He'll make her stay behind, and I want my little girl back." I said while a tear ran down the side of my left cheek.

"Oh baby" come here he said with a smile.

I hugged him tight.

"Don't worry baby everything will be fine" he said while kissing my head.

Then sleep over took us.

[Riley's POV]

I woke up in a room that was not familiar. Oh my, am I going to die?! I don't want to die!! I'm to young too. First thing that came into mind.

Scream.

So I started to scream my head off. Until a maid came in.

"Are you ok, ma'am" she asked in a sweet voice.

"No... Can you tell me where I can find my bag though??" I asked.

"Oh of course, follow me." she smiled.

We walked down a really long hall, uh I hate walking. Why can't they have like an elevator in a house.

"Just walk down the stairs and take a right your bags should be there by the couch." She said.

"Thank you, what's your name?" I asked.

"Lily" she replied.

"Thank you so much Lily, I'm Riley" I grinned.

I pretty much jogged down the stairs, well that was my workout for the day. Until I smelt that delicious smell in the kitchen. So I walked toward the kitchen before going to get my bag. Then..

I saw him a blondey making out in the kitchen.

I don't understand why he would bring me to his house.. if he and ms. Blondey were getting it on in the kitchen, not saying I wanted to be here. But, still that's not right. My heart was aching, then he turned and faced me.

"Shit" he blurted. Blondey looked over and saw me and started growling.

"Oh my god! Why is she here?!" Blondey sreamed.

"I honestly do not know, but I'm glad to leave." I said with a smile.

"Good, because no one wants you here." She growled.

"Stop growling it's unlady like, wait you wouldnt know that because you're a whore" I said laughing.

Tyler was giggling, like bad.

"Well I'll be going, my aunt is probably worried about me."

"No" Tyler said.

"Just let her go, I'm already Luna of the pa- , ah wait she probably doesn't even know what we are maybe I should show her." She with a smirk.

"Amanda noo" Tyler yelled.

To late....

=Amanda's POV=

"Just let her go, I'm already Luna of the pa- , ah wait she probably doesn't even know what we are maybe I should show her." I said with a smirk.

I turned, My clothes were ripped to shreds. My wolf(Shelly) hasn't been out in awhile. She's a beauty too. She's blonde with a white patch in the middle of her forehead.

I growled and snarled at that human.

"Amanda shift back now!" Tyler yelled.

I just stared at him while growling and then pranced away, I looked back and saw that the human was on the ground rocking herself.

I smirked.

"Good job me" I said to myself.

[Riley's POV]

All I saw was clothes rip and Ms. Blonde a beast. This must be a dream.

I pinched myself. Then looked back up and still saw that beast it's huge and so beautiful but so intimidating.

She snarled at me and growled.

I fell to the floor and started to rock my self as if nothing just happened.

"Amanda shift!" Tyler yelled.

Then she pranced away.

Tyler stared at me with regret in his eyes. He came over to me, but I moved away.

"Sta-sta-stay away from me or I'll scream" I said afraid.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said.

He inched closer.

"I'm said stay away from me! You're probably a beast too!!" I cried.

Hurt was all I could see in his eyes.

"I'm going home" I said annoyed.

Ms. blondey came out covered with a towel.

I grabbed my bag and walked toward the door, I hope you have a fun fucking tastic time dogs.

I got outside and slammed the door shut behind me. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and looked for my aunts number. Bingo! Their is, I pressed on it and held it to my ear.

she didn't pick up.. I called again.. still. No answer.

Well, I guess I'll be walking.

"Do you need a ride home?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yes" I said. I turned around and saw one of Tyler friends.

"I'm Dylan" he said grinning.

"You're hot" I blurted.

Shit. That was suppose to stay in my head..

"Haha, thanks" he said still grinning.

"I'm Riley" I replied.

Omg!!!

Do you think Riley's going to tell people about the wolfs?!

Or

Do you think she'll keep her mouth shut.??

And!

I wonder why Tyler let her go!!

Thanks for reading.

× Vote

× Comment

× Share or do whatever xD

XOXO,
Daisy♡

HAVE A GREAT EVENING!

I'll update sometime soon. (: Sorry for the mistakes if their are any.